Shoulder pads

Old December 19th 04, 01:38 AM
John Richardson

Default Shoulder pads

I screwed up my shoulder last year in a crash. It took about 9 months for
it to heal. I'm thinking about getting some shoulder pads. Anybody tried
them and found them useful? Anybody tried them and found them useless? Any
recommendations?

JR

Old December 19th 04, 06:56 AM
Iain Hendry

"John Richardson" wrote:

I screwed up my shoulder last year in a crash. It took about 9 months for
it to heal. I'm thinking about getting some shoulder pads. Anybody tried
them and found them useful? Anybody tried them and found them useless?

Any
recommendations?

What kind of shoulder pads are you thinking? Like football? Hockey?

I have a pair of hockey pads, but I'm not sure if they'd fit under my
coat... a good idea though! I'm curious if anyone else has tried this.

Iain

Old December 21st 04, 08:33 AM
lonerider

John Richardson wrote:
I screwed up my shoulder last year in a crash. It took about 9

months for
it to heal. I'm thinking about getting some shoulder pads. Anybody

tried
them and found them useful? Anybody tried them and found them

useless? Any
recommendations?

JR

I used shoulder pads from www.skeletools.com and I like them better
than hockey pads (which I also own and use for their described purpose)
as they give a bit better coverage and yet have a slimmer profile.
--Arvin