Ride - opinions

Old December 5th 04, 03:25 PM
Joker

Default Ride - opinions

HI
I wanna buy a board but I am considering which... I thoght about Ride
Control 03/04. Have you ever tried this board and if yes, what are your
opinions?

Greetings from Poland,
Joker

Old December 8th 04, 07:49 AM
Goff

I haven't riden the Control, but I'm on my second season with a Ride
Timeless. The Timeless is a great board, fast, stable, predictable. I
love it. I'm totaly happy with it and would buy another in a heartbeat.

Old December 8th 04, 07:20 PM
bri719

it's on my short list while new board shopping...

good to hear your review :-) what size do you ride?
bri

--

* enjoying the karma *
remove LKJSDFJSD from address to email

Old December 8th 04, 10:18 PM
Jason Medeiros

"bri719" wrote in message
it's on my short list while new board shopping...

good to hear your review :-) what size do you ride?
bri

well, i'm not goff, but i'll pipe in here.
i have both timeless 64 and a 67 (got them both for $290 used this year!!).

having trouble getting my stance to a point where it's comfy on the 64. i'm
having issues with placing my salomon S4 so that i have good toe carve, hold
a solid heel edge and have quick transitions. it's an unsolvable puzzle in
my mind so far...duh.

haven't ridden the 67 yet, although tomorrow may be a 24+fresh day and i may
need to bust it out.

--

jmed

Old December 9th 04, 07:22 PM
Eric

Ditto on the Yukon if you have big feet.
Eric

Old December 9th 04, 11:05 PM
Jay

"Goff" wrote in message
ups.com...
I haven't riden the Control, but I'm on my second season with a Ride
Timeless. The Timeless is a great board, fast, stable, predictable. I
love it. I'm totaly happy with it and would buy another in a heartbeat.

What sort of stuff do you do with it? I've always wanted to try out a
timeless as I've met a few people who really rave about it but I've never
had the chance. It seemed quite heavy to me.

Jay.

Old December 12th 04, 07:42 AM
Joker

What sort of stuff do you do with it? I've always wanted to try out a
timeless as I've met a few people who really rave about it but I've never
had the chance. It seemed quite heavy to me.

Jay.

Boots: Northwave Legend G4 03/04
Bindings: Lamar MX5

Coach