Specs for older Palmer boards?

Old November 1st 05, 06:30 PM
Andy Turner

Default Specs for older Palmer boards?

I'm considering snowboards and I have my eye on a few Palmer models
amongst others (Pulse, Honeycircle, Honeycomb), but I'm considering
buying last years models, but the specs seem harder to come by. Also,
I'm not even sure what last years models looked like (not being
familiar with the artwork), so I want to make sure I'm not getting a
model that's even older.

So is there any site that has older catalogues for download (the
newest Palmer one is on their site of course), or some kind of history
of Palmer boards with comparative specs and pictures?

Cheers

andyt

Old November 2nd 05, 12:30 PM
Switters

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 18:30:23 GMT, Andy Turner
allegedly wrote:

So is there any site that has older catalogues for download (the
newest Palmer one is on their site of course), or some kind of history
of Palmer boards with comparative specs and pictures?

Have you checked the many snowboard review websites where people post what
they think about a board? It may be that the review contains an image of
the board itself.

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow -
Securing your e-mail

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://rssFAQ.org/
Old November 2nd 05, 03:49 PM
Neil Gendzwill

allegedly wrote:

So is there any site that has older catalogues for download (the
newest Palmer one is on their site of course), or some kind of history
of Palmer boards with comparative specs and pictures?

Have you checked the many snowboard review websites where people post what
they think about a board? It may be that the review contains an image of
the board itself.

Just google for what you want, odds are you'll turn up an online shop
that still has last year's stock. I can still find specs for Rad-Air
from 2001, surely you'll find Palmer which are way more popular.

Neil

Old November 7th 05, 04:56 PM
Andy Turner

allegedly wrote:

So is there any site that has older catalogues for download (the
newest Palmer one is on their site of course), or some kind of history
of Palmer boards with comparative specs and pictures?

Have you checked the many snowboard review websites where people post what
they think about a board? It may be that the review contains an image of
the board itself.

Just google for what you want, odds are you'll turn up an online shop
that still has last year's stock. I can still find specs for Rad-Air
from 2001, surely you'll find Palmer which are way more popular.

Yeah, these guys still have them both listed:

http://www.summits.co.uk/acatalog/PalmerBoards.html

It's just that the specs aren't too detailed and sometimes have
appeared different on other sites - hence I was seeing if anyone
happened to have the PDF Palmer catalogue from last year.

Cheers

andyt

new board time? Yup Snowboarding 6 May 21st 05 07:30 PM
trying to determine a good board for my needs [email protected] Snowboarding 30 May 19th 05 02:44 PM
Most palmer boards top out at 165 length. WHY? =JT= Snowboarding 10 January 27th 04 04:40 AM
Palmer Power Links & high-backs question R-nee Snowboarding 4 January 5th 04 09:39 PM
slide boards (was: skate technique for bicyclists) Chris Cline Nordic Skiing 1 December 11th 03 09:11 PM