Ski Insurance

Old November 19th 10, 01:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace[_4_]

Default Ski Insurance

On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 13:07:57 -0000, "Michael Chare"
MunderscoreNews@chareDOTorgDOTuk wrote:

"Michael Chare" wrote in message
news:TZadnZI7kJIyfH7RnZ2dnUVZ8uKdnZ2d@brightview. co.uk...

Thanks for all the suggestions.

I have made my choice!

Hopefully I won't need snow insurance as the web cams are showing lots of
pristine snow especially after the snowfall last night.

Engelberg re-opens tomorrow, after 12 days maintenance downtime. Looks
like loadsa snow down to Truebsee, so I'm looking forward to a good
weekend...

--
Ace
Ski Club of Great Britain http://www.skiclub.co.uk/
Old November 19th 10, 02:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Roger Moss[_6_]

"Michael Chare" MunderscoreNews@chareDOTorgDOTuk wrote in message
o.uk...
"Michael Chare" wrote in message
o.uk...

Thanks for all the suggestions.

I have made my choice!

Hopefully I won't need snow insurance as the web cams are showing lots of
pristine snow especially after the snowfall last night.

--
Michael Chare

And if you look around, you'll find that some areas now give you a snow
guarantee...

Roger
www.mountainpassions.com - Independent, Expert Insight with Altitude

Old November 19th 10, 03:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Champ

On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 14:57:02 +0100, Ace
wrote:

Engelberg re-opens tomorrow, after 12 days maintenance downtime. Looks
like loadsa snow down to Truebsee, so I'm looking forward to a good
weekend...

Expect an email soon...
--
Champ
neal at champ dot org dot uk
Old November 19th 10, 07:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace[_4_]

wrote:

Engelberg re-opens tomorrow, after 12 days maintenance downtime. Looks
like loadsa snow down to Truebsee, so I'm looking forward to a good
weekend...

Expect an email soon...

Ha! Thought that might get you thinking...

Old January 18th 11, 07:51 PM
damienkris66 damienkris66 is offline
Junior Member

Don't let it ruin the holidays... let's go out snowboard, ski, roll down... with or without the insurance... let's have fun...

Ski insurance California Ed Kolmogorov Alpine Skiing 25 February 16th 10 04:10 PM
Ski insurance recommendations Kyle European Ski Resorts 6 February 24th 05 07:36 PM
SKI INSURANCE Kyle Alpine Skiing 1 February 17th 05 07:28 PM
Snowboard Insurance Steve Snowboarding 2 August 23rd 04 01:41 AM
Insurance for Ski Race - HELP MoonMan European Ski Resorts 0 January 21st 04 04:32 PM