better deals?

Old February 4th 09, 04:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Micheal Artindale[_2_]

Default better deals?

I am 5'11" 200lbs

I want to get a full ski package (boots, skis, binding, poles). When would
be the better time to buy? End of the season or beginning?

Thanks

Micheal

Old February 4th 09, 08:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ctuna

On Feb 3, 8:25*pm, "Micheal Artindale"
wrote:
I am 5'11" 200lbs

I want to get a full ski package (boots, skis, binding, poles). When would
be the better time to buy? End of the season or beginning?

Thanks

Micheal

Depends in how the season is going and the economy and where you are
located. I got blowout deals in California two years ago when there
was more snow than now in Ca. Normalys it would be the end but
selection on some of the better stuff can be limited by then.
Old February 4th 09, 09:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Wed, 04 Feb 2009 04:25:05 GMT, "Micheal Artindale"
wrote this crap:

I am 5'11" 200lbs

I want to get a full ski package (boots, skis, binding, poles). When would
be the better time to buy? End of the season or beginning?

After you've lost about thirty pounds.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old February 4th 09, 02:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Micheal Artindale wrote:
I am 5'11" 200lbs

I want to get a full ski package (boots, skis, binding, poles). When would
be the better time to buy? End of the season or beginning?

End of season & summer are usually the times for the best deals.
Sometimes you can find good deals on last year's remainders at the
beginning of the season, but summer is a better bet.

Take your time buying boots. Last year's model will be fine as a way to
save 30 to 40%, but buy from a real shop with a knowedgable boot fitter.

//Walt
Old February 4th 09, 07:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Micheal Artindale[_2_]

wrote this crap:

I am 5'11" 200lbs

I want to get a full ski package (boots, skis, binding, poles). When would
be the better time to buy? End of the season or beginning?

After you've lost about thirty pounds.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me

And I am guessing that you could lose about 100lbs. I have never seen a
mighty hungarian under 250lbs.

Old February 4th 09, 08:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Micheal Artindale wrote:
"A mighty Hungarian warrior" wrote
"Micheal Artindale" wrote this crap:

I am 5'11" 200lbs

I want to get a full ski package (boots, skis, binding, poles). When would
be the better time to buy? End of the season or beginning?

After you've lost about thirty pounds.

And I am guessing that you could lose about 100lbs. I have never seen a
mighty hungarian under 250lbs.

Careful there, mac. You really don't want to goad him into posting a
picture of himself in a Speedo again. All the eye-bleach in Toledo
won't help you with that one.

//Walt
Old February 4th 09, 10:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Micheal Artindale[_2_]

"Walt" wrote in message
Micheal Artindale wrote:
"A mighty Hungarian warrior" wrote
"Micheal Artindale" wrote this crap:

I am 5'11" 200lbs

I want to get a full ski package (boots, skis, binding, poles). When
would
be the better time to buy? End of the season or beginning?

After you've lost about thirty pounds.

And I am guessing that you could lose about 100lbs. I have never seen a
mighty hungarian under 250lbs.

Careful there, mac. You really don't want to goad him into posting a
picture of himself in a Speedo again. All the eye-bleach in Toledo won't
help you with that one.

//Walt

You proved my point... besides, this is a text only system... thank goodness

Micheal

Old February 4th 09, 11:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Wed, 04 Feb 2009 19:55:16 GMT, "Micheal Artindale"
wrote this crap:

I want to get a full ski package (boots, skis, binding, poles). When would
be the better time to buy? End of the season or beginning?

After you've lost about thirty pounds.

And I am guessing that you could lose about 100lbs. I have never seen a
mighty hungarian under 250lbs.

Your guess is way off. I'm six foot tall, and 175 pounds. And I
could easily kick your ass.

Old February 4th 09, 11:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Wed, 04 Feb 2009 22:11:57 GMT, "Micheal Artindale"
wrote this crap:

Careful there, mac. You really don't want to goad him into posting a
picture of himself in a Speedo again. All the eye-bleach in Toledo won't
help you with that one.

You proved my point... besides, this is a text only system... thank goodness

Wrong again, fatass. My buffed bod has been seen here many times.
Maybe I'll e-mail you a pic.

Don't get me angry, I'll hunt you down, burn your village, destroy
your crops, and sell your women and children into slavery. I'l nail
your head to my wall as a trophy. And I've been all over the realm,
and brought back many trophies.

Old February 5th 09, 04:45 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Micheal Artindale[_2_]

wrote this crap:

Careful there, mac. You really don't want to goad him into posting a
picture of himself in a Speedo again. All the eye-bleach in Toledo
won't
help you with that one.

You proved my point... besides, this is a text only system... thank
goodness

Wrong again, fatass. My buffed bod has been seen here many times.
Maybe I'll e-mail you a pic.

Don't get me angry, I'll hunt you down, burn your village, destroy
your crops, and sell your women and children into slavery. I'l nail
your head to my wall as a trophy. And I've been all over the realm,
and brought back many trophies.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me

Sorry, we dont allow your kind into our village.... they are burned before
even getting near our walls.

Awesome Deals [email protected] Snowboarding 0 December 26th 07 07:10 PM
^L^nc Great Deals Here ^L^nc Kelly European Ski Resorts 0 March 11th 06 06:36 AM
pro deals? Simon Isbister Backcountry Skiing 4 January 4th 06 03:19 PM
Snowbird/Ski Deals? Dan Alpine Skiing 1 October 17th 05 04:57 AM
Early 03-04 Ski Deals? Spider General 7 November 25th 03 02:55 PM