Earlyseason trip

Old October 11th 03, 10:59 PM
jevet

Default Earlyseason trip

I want to ski Nov 13-17 does any one have suggestions? We have considered
Copper , Alta, Breckenridge,Killington and Tremblant. What would be best for
advanced level

Old October 13th 03, 01:58 PM
Chester Bullock

jevet wrote:

I want to ski Nov 13-17 does any one have suggestions? We have considered
Copper , Alta, Breckenridge,Killington and Tremblant. What would be best for
advanced level

Nothing in Colorado will satisfy you at an advanced level that early in
the season.

--
Chester Bullock,
Ethical, custom website hosting, design and programming

Old October 13th 03, 03:05 PM
GT

Likewise for Tremblant, and I imagine Killington.

-GT
http://captremblant.servehttp.com

Old October 17th 03, 11:15 AM
Joshua L. Segal

Last year, by the 30th of October, Killington was running top-to-bottom,
with absolutely superb moguls.

Their web-site indicates that the only thing holding them up this year
is cooperation from the weatherman.

Joshua Segal

Old October 25th 03, 02:38 AM
GT

Certainly it can happen, but I find it hard to believe that it is normal to
be in full operation with many black diamond runs open by mid-November.

-GT