Local forecast for tomorrow night

Old December 23rd 04, 04:27 AM
Mary Malmros

Default Local forecast for tomorrow night

"Rain with a chance of thunderstorms. Rain may be heavy at times. Areas
of fog. The National Weather Service in Albany NY continues the high
wind watch for Thursday afternoon and Thursday night for areas above
1500 feet. Sustained south winds of 30 to 40 mph with gusts to 60 mph
are possible at elevations at or above 1500 feet."

God, I'm getting sick and tired of this crap.

--
Mary Malmros
Some days you're the windshield, other days you're the bug.

Old December 23rd 04, 06:47 AM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2004-12-23, Sam Seiber penned:

Would it help you feel better if I told you that the high for Denver
won't break 2 digits Thursday? I don't even wanna think about logging
turns at Loveland 'till Friday (forcast high in Denver about mid
30's).

Yeah, I'm even hesitant about Friday ... guess I have to make that decision
soon.

Sam "trying to get through a damn head cold" Seiber

Feel better fast!

--
monique
Longmont, CO

Old December 23rd 04, 02:19 PM
Jim P.

Mary Malmros wrote:

"Rain with a chance of thunderstorms. Rain may be heavy at times. Areas
of fog. The National Weather Service in Albany NY continues the high
wind watch for Thursday afternoon and Thursday night for areas above
1500 feet. Sustained south winds of 30 to 40 mph with gusts to 60 mph
are possible at elevations at or above 1500 feet."

God, I'm getting sick and tired of this crap.

You can blame me for this weather pattern. I bought a new pair of Volkl
5-stars and induced a pattern of rain and warm temperatures. According
to current estimates, I should be able to use them sometime in 2006.

Jim in Rochester, NY

Old December 23rd 04, 03:40 PM
Mary Malmros

Jim P. wrote:
Mary Malmros wrote:

"Rain with a chance of thunderstorms. Rain may be heavy at times.
Areas of fog. The National Weather Service in Albany NY continues the
high wind watch for Thursday afternoon and Thursday night for areas
above 1500 feet. Sustained south winds of 30 to 40 mph with gusts to
60 mph are possible at elevations at or above 1500 feet."

God, I'm getting sick and tired of this crap.

You can blame me for this weather pattern. I bought a new pair of Volkl
5-stars and induced a pattern of rain and warm temperatures. According
to current estimates, I should be able to use them sometime in 2006.

Dammit, Jim! I'm a skier, not a meteorological miracle worker! ;-)

You'll get on your 5-stars about the time I get on my Atomic Super Gs.
Whenever that is.