FS: one of kind - 5 -day adventure camp with the Pros $300

Old March 21st 06, 12:48 AM

Default FS: one of kind - 5 -day adventure camp with the Pros $300

Adventure Cycling, Rafting, Mt Bike, Kayak, Snowboarding - $300

One of a kind outfit, Must Use adventure package.
Actual value ($1100) $220 plus per day, yours for only
$60 a day ($300 total).

All you have to do is call, pick an activity of
your choice, and drive to the rendezvous, from there
on, you dont have to do anything other than
focus on your adventure...

I received the Camp certificate at work. I trained
and I planned to take advantage of this, but
I am cannot go for medical reasons at this time.

It includes multiple coaches to travel in, bunk beds, all meals,
showers, you plan the trip and they take you around for 5 days.
The trip is an activity of your choice Mt Bike, Road cycling,
snowboarding,
Kayaking, Surfing etc. You can take your own equipment, or rent.

I have all the paperwork and can send you
more info. Its fully transferrable. There is no name
on the package docs. To be used before Sep 2006.

check http://www.a3adventures.com/pages/1/index.htm

You can call and talk to Steve K or Abby the owners of
this outfit.

This is a company in Los Angeles.

The face value of the coupon is $1100. I am asking
just $300 OBO.

Contact: Murali, 510 520 6055
Email: . I can meet you anywhere in SF
bay area to do the transfer. I can otherwise scan, and
mail you the stuff outside of bay area.

Skiing, Winter Sports, Spring Training, Hiking, Adventure
sports, river rafting, mountain bike, mt bike, water sports,
snow sports, snowboard, surfboard
bianchi, trek, specialized, litespeed, lemond, giant,

Old March 21st 06, 02:28 AM

Hmm....
I have a river kayak.
Mountain bike, of course.
Road bike
5 snowboards.
5 surfboards.
More windsurf boards than imaginable.
4 kiteboards and 6 kites.
A slew of tennis rackets.
Skis, of course, but old.
Boogie and handboards.
hmm.....

Old March 21st 06, 07:47 PM

One of a kind outfit, Must Use adventure package.
Actual value ($1100) $220 plus per day, yours for only
$60 a day ($300 total).

You've posted this several times, to various groups, apparently without a
response. Doesn't look good (and also might not be looked favorably upon in
groups that aren't meant for buy/sell type postings). Perhaps you should
explore an alternative. What if you were to donate it to a charitable cause?
Could you take a deduction on part of its value? You might come out ahead
that way. Something to look into.

Best of luck-

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

oups.com...

Old March 26th 06, 02:59 PM

Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
One of a kind outfit, Must Use adventure package.
Actual value ($1100) $220 plus per day, yours for only
$60 a day ($300 total).

You've posted this several times, to various groups, apparently without a
response. Doesn't look good (and also might not be looked favorably upon in
groups that aren't meant for buy/sell type postings). Perhaps you should
explore an alternative. What if you were to donate it to a charitable cause?
Could you take a deduction on part of its value? You might come out ahead
that way. Something to look into.

Or how about Ebay? The website of the company ain;'t helping much.
No real info on who the Pro's are, what their qualifications are, etc.
And if you look at the cool photos, they are of the company's trucks?

Best of luck-

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com