Jackson Hole Sucks

Old January 29th 04, 09:09 PM
bdubya

Default Jackson Hole Sucks

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 20:45:40 -0700, Bob Lee wrote:

Walt wrote:

Bob Lee wrote:

Oooh, can we get a cascade going o this thread? I think the
circumstances call for it.

No. We'll just send the groomers out to squash it down.

C'mon - it'll be fun! Stop the brutal grooming!

Stop the futile whoooshing!

bw
Old January 29th 04, 11:20 PM
Terd Fartingmor

Default Jackson Hole Snow

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:39:43 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

Convicted what, wacko?

You were convicted, in court, of being an asshole, and sentenced to
one year of banishment from this newsgroup.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Old January 30th 04, 12:12 AM
bdubya

On 30 Jan 2004 00:54:21 GMT, Sven Golly
wrote:

Bob Lee wrote in news:rlee-A70B79.17472829012004
:

Walt wrote:

Bob Lee wrote:

Oooh, can we get a cascade going o this thread? I think the
circumstances call for it.

No. We'll just send the groomers out to squash it down.

C'mon - it'll be fun! Stop the brutal grooming!

Stop the futile whoooshing!

Stop the cutie smooshing!

Stop the pooty doucheing!

Mop the studly drooling!

bw
According to John Barleycorn, "bdubya can truly lift a boilermaker."
Old January 30th 04, 12:34 AM
klaus

Walt wrote:

Bob Lee wrote:

Oooh, can we get a cascade going o this thread? I think the
circumstances call for it.

No. We'll just send the groomers out to squash it down.

C'mon - it'll be fun! Stop the brutal grooming!

Stop the futile whoooshing!

Stop the cutie smooshing!

Stop the pooty doucheing!

Mop the studly drooling!

Hop on the pottie mooching,

According to John Barleycorn, "bdubya can truly lift a boilermaker."

Does that make you pretentious or average?

-klaus

According to Jeff Davis, "I have no idea who the **** klaus is or what
he can do. Is he a known person? If he is, I'm acquainted with
him. He's not a gynecologist, weak on crystallography, the best Ob/Gyn
in the #1 Terrain Challenge in the U.S, the tight-knit year round
skiing community of Jackson, is he? He might need some context."

Old January 30th 04, 12:57 AM
scottabe

in article , klaus at

@news.fu-berlin.de:

Walt wrote:

Bob Lee wrote:

Oooh, can we get a cascade going o this thread? I think the
circumstances call for it.

No. We'll just send the groomers out to squash it down.

C'mon - it'll be fun! Stop the brutal grooming!

Stop the futile whoooshing!

Stop the cutie smooshing!

Stop the pooty doucheing!

Mop the studly drooling!

Hop on the pottie mooching,

According to John Barleycorn, "bdubya can truly lift a boilermaker."

Does that make you pretentious or average?

-klaus

According to Jeff Davis, "I have no idea who the **** klaus is or what
he can do.

I know Klaus Biggers, and I know what he can't do. Like be a decent,
ethical, honest human being.

Is he a known person?

I know him well.

If he is, I'm acquainted with
him. He's not a gynecologist, weak on crystallography, the best Ob/Gyn
in the #1 Terrain Challenge in the U.S, the tight-knit year round
skiing community of Jackson, is he? He might need some context."

I have some context for you. Klaus Biggers is a coke freak, a pathological
liar, an utterly amoral asshole, a narcissistic egotistical asshole who
thinks he's the coolest skier in the Wasatch. Give him some ****, Jeff. He
needs it.

Old January 30th 04, 02:43 AM
Terd Fartingmor

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 17:29:52 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

Four asshole in a row. None of which ever had the decency to say "Stop
falsely accusing innocent men of molesting children!"
All of whom have skied with those who do, and allow the vile criminals to
post to rsa.terrorist.
So much for decency.

Scottee, here's another letter for you:

Schattie, why don't you come over and visit me tonight? I've got lots
more toys than that mean old Bert. We can ride on my Ferris wheel, or
in my toy train. Or climb up in my Giving Tree. We can have so much
fun together, with no girls allowed. We can have Jesus Juice and play
"Skipper and Gilligan" again. I'll be your little buttee, and you can
sleep in my bed. After all, what's more loving
than to share your bed? That's what I said in that documentary they
made
about me, but everyone took it all wrong.

I know that under the skin, you're just like me: a child in a man's
body. And that's what I love about you.

xoxo,
Michael

Should we start calling you, "Skipper"?

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Suggestions for accomodation in Jackson Hole Janet North American Ski Resorts 3 February 22nd 04 05:11 PM
Jackson Hole Switters Snowboarding 3 December 2nd 03 11:46 AM
Jackson Hole WY 2004 Ski rentals and snowmobiling? Spider North American Ski Resorts 1 November 19th 03 11:27 PM
Jackson Hole WY 2004 Ski rentals and snowmobiling? Spider Alpine Skiing 0 November 17th 03 04:30 PM
Jackson Hole Helen Montfort North American Ski Resorts 3 October 28th 03 03:12 PM