Jackson Hole Sucks

Old January 29th 04, 06:40 PM
scottabe

Default Jackson Hole Sucks

in article , lal_truckee at
wrote on 1/28/04 6:58 PM:

Bob Lee wrote:
Jeff Davis wrote:
Its
the most popular hang out of us unpretentious skids who live in town.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Unpretentious" Heh. Thanks, that was good - it'll be hard to top that
one tonight.

If he's giving up "pretentious" can I have his share? I could use his
left over pretentions to make up for my lack of characteristics worth
pretensing about. Grrls will flock, then, I'm sure. Mountain Men will
quake. Life will be good.

Why don't you give up being a cowardly defaming pathological liar and
criminal? Decent people will welcome you. Your friends will disown you and
falsely accuse you of molesting children.

Old January 29th 04, 06:44 PM
Dick Gozinya

Default Jackson Hole Snow

scott, shut up you convicted _________.
On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:38:09 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

in article , klaus at
wrote on 1/28/04 9:20 PM:

Jeff Davis wrote:
We've had 12-20" in the last 4 days.

Bummer.. Got left out again, huh. I got that the first day on my
doorstep. Certainly doesn't qualify as "sick". Just another day.

The last 6" contained 0.25" of
water.

So kinda like the snow we normally get.

With temperatures close to 20 degrees, we might see resolution
of this weak layer in the Tetons within a weeks time.

Can you tell me why tyhat would be?

Bohr said,
"Prediction is difficult. Especially of the future." Conditions,
however, remain favorable for consolidation of the weak layer.

So you are acquainted with famous physicists. Do you know Robert Heinlein?

Route finding is a huge plus.

And this would be different beee-cause.....

Trade routes in the southern Tetons aren't
affected by this layer since skier stabilization has eliminated the
formation of surface hoar.

Kinda like upper elevatiom wind affected terrain?

Woodmency thinks Friday will be "nasty,"
and he's the best meteorologist in Jackson Hole.

Wow.... how many are there? Know any good gynecologists?

Time, as always, will
be the telling factor.

It's pretty telling about you, that's fer shure.

Have fun!

I am... I am.

According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Still remains to be seen. Kinda like everything else you claim.

Klaus Biggers questioning ANYONE's veracity? From the sick pathological
liar who hosts the terrorist newsgroup?
What a laugh. What an arrogant, despicable little asshole.

Old January 29th 04, 07:39 PM
scottabe

Convicted what, wacko?

in article , Dick Gozinya at
wrote on 1/29/04 11:44 AM:

scott, shut up you convicted _________.
On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:38:09 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

in article , klaus at

Old January 29th 04, 07:45 PM
Dick Gozinya

freak
On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:39:43 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

Convicted what, wacko?

in article , Dick Gozinya at
wrote on 1/29/04 11:44 AM:

scott, shut up you convicted _________.
On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:38:09 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

in article , klaus at
wrote on 1/28/04 9:20 PM:

Jeff Davis wrote:
[...]

Suggestions for accomodation in Jackson Hole Janet North American Ski Resorts 3 February 22nd 04 05:11 PM
Jackson Hole Switters Snowboarding 3 December 2nd 03 11:46 AM
Jackson Hole WY 2004 Ski rentals and snowmobiling? Spider North American Ski Resorts 1 November 19th 03 11:27 PM
Jackson Hole WY 2004 Ski rentals and snowmobiling? Spider Alpine Skiing 0 November 17th 03 04:30 PM
Jackson Hole Helen Montfort North American Ski Resorts 3 October 28th 03 03:12 PM