Merry Christmas

Old December 25th 10, 01:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Merry Christmas

I hope everyone got lots of gifts.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.
Old December 25th 10, 04:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Dec 25, 5:46*am, wrote:
I hope everyone got lots of gifts.

Merry Christmas everyone. *God bless us all.

Did you finally get a set of balls?
Old December 25th 10, 10:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
wrote:

I hope everyone got lots of gifts.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.

Thank you Horvath. Merry Christmas to you!
Old December 26th 10, 02:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Dec 25, 4:49*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 12/25/10 05:46, wrote:

I hope everyone got lots of gifts.

Merry Christmas everyone. *God bless us all.

burp Indeed!

Anyone have a good recipe for turkey soup? I now have TWO carcasses to
process and the freezer is full.

Put yourself in a pot and boil.
Old December 26th 10, 02:17 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Dec 25, 2:58*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article ,

wrote:
I hope everyone got lots of gifts.

Merry Christmas everyone. *God bless us all.

Thank you Horvath. *Merry Christmas to you!

Holy ****. Irony meter gives Santa a blow job.
Pervert Dave and Dickless Horvath exchanging Xmas greetings. Who knew
that psychopaths and congenital assholes could be filled with the
holiday spirit! I guess that's why Horvath hasn't called me a child
molester today, or Pervert Dave hasn't gone all DSM on my ass.
Merry ****ing christmas, indeed.
Old December 26th 10, 04:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Dec 25, 8:45*am, downhill wrote:
wrote:
I hope everyone got lots of gifts.

Merry Christmas everyone. *God bless us all.

Great Christmas here, buying a 3d printer next week.

I have my snow gun setup going to try blowing snow later.

Merry Christmas to all

michael

What have you found to be the most reliable source of information on
how to build a snow gun?
Old December 26th 10, 11:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 25 Dec 2010 20:30:39 -0800 (PST), "
wrote this crap:

What have you found to be the most reliable source of information on
how to build a snow gun?

I built a snow gun once. But it wasn't very good. When I filled it
up with water, it melted.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe