Salt Lake City?

Old August 18th 11, 07:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Salt Lake City?

On Aug 18, 11:58*am, wrote:
On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 10:33:02 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Holy ****. *Skiing advice from Dickless Horvath, who hasn't skied in
years. *Amazing. *One thing for su Calamari Horvath never has the
balls to show up at Stein's when I'm having my annual hot chocolate at
the bar. *Or any other time.

I have the cool people signal me when you are around. *Then I leave
and meet them with the limo crowd.

Translation: you have a dickless coward like Brain Fried Bob Thompson
let you know when I have left he state, then BOTH of you come out of
hiding. How humiliating. Your idea of a limo is a PC bus.
Reminds me of Sundance 2010, when I got invited to a movie by one of
the stars (AA acquaintance) and she sent a limo to pick me up, just
for the hell of it. Stretch Hummer. Which is not a description of
what happens when you plug into your blow up doll, dumbass. Does it
taste like chicken?
Old August 18th 11, 10:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 18, 2:25*pm, wrote:
On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 15:34:51 -0400, Walt wrote
this crap:

On 8/18/2011 2:51 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 11:57:03 -0400, Walt wrote
this crap:

You put Snowbasin above Deer Valley and PC? *

Yep. *Snowbasin has gondolas that take you from top to bottom, so you
can ski ~3000 vertical feet without stopping.

Kid's stuff. *I've skied where 1600 meters is a short run. *Some day
I'll tell you about skiing in the Alps.

Sure. *But did you have to walk uphill barefoot in both directions to
get there?

Only during school. *And I carried my own shovel.

You have to. You just love digging holes for yourself. Want to tell
me again about calamari? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old August 19th 11, 03:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 19, 4:59*am, Walt wrote:
On 8/18/2011 5:25 PM, wrote:

Kid's stuff. *I've skied where 1600 meters is a short run. *Some day
I'll tell you about skiing in the Alps.

Sure. *But did you have to walk uphill barefoot in both directions to
get there?

Only during school. *And I carried my own shovel.

You had a shovel? *Wow. *I could only dream of having a shovel.

Sort of like both of you can only dream of having a set of nads. Or a
conscience. Or a shred of manhood. Don't forget morals and ethics.
Old August 19th 11, 10:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 19 Aug 2011 16:47:37 -0400, down_hill
wrote this crap:

the bar. Or any other time.

I have the cool people signal me when you are around. Then I leave
and meet them with the limo crowd.

If you really did hang with that crowd you would not waste your time
responding to "it"

Look at the bruises on him. Those are from me poking him with a
ten-foot stick.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old August 20th 11, 12:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

*wrote this crap:

Holy ****. *Skiing advice from Dickless Horvath, who hasn't skied in
years. *Amazing. *One thing for su Calamari Horvath never has the
balls to show up at Stein's when I'm having my annual hot chocolate at
the bar. *Or any other time.

I have the cool people signal me when you are around. *Then I leave
and meet them with the limo crowd.

If you really did hang with that crowd you would not waste your time
responding to "it"

Clue time, dumb****. Nobody cool would have anything to do with
either of you. Cool people laugh at dickless freaks, you dickless
freak.