First week in Apr

Old March 12th 06, 09:51 PM

Default First week in Apr

Any of you dudes that thankfully don't spam here too often got
availability for 13 in chalet/apartment for the first week of Apr?
Replies here or to unmunged reply to address fine.
Thanks
--
Pete Devlin
"And don’t forget my dog, fixed and consequent"
Old March 13th 06, 07:00 AM

Hi,

At the moment we have a small and large apartment that would sleep 13
available 1st week in April . Either a max of 4 in the small and a max of 11
in large apartment so you can easily arrange it how you want . We have 2
triple bedrooms and 2 double bedrooms in the large apartment and we also
have some fold up beds as well. The large apartment lounge is big enough for
13 and we often have big groups that book both apartment -but cook and eat
in the large apartment.

The skiing should be fine for April - At the moment we have plenty of snow
210cm on the mountain and 120cm in the village. The forecast at the moment
is for it to turn colder in the next week-today the mountain is fine but
very cold -13.1oC at the moment.

Schneehöhe - Berg: 210 cm
Schneehöhe - Tal: 120 cm
Schneetyp: pulver
letzter Schneefall: 10. 03. 2006
Pistenzustand: sehr gut
Talabfahrt: sehr gut
offene Lifte: 37

Have a look at the website and the area. Salzburg airport is only 45 mins
away. Any further questions just e-mail me or I could give you a call back.

Thanks.

Nigel

--
Vacancies in Easter - excellent conditions

Winter and Summer holidays in the alps!!!
www.austrianfamilyholidays.co.uk