"Pop" etc

Old October 27th 03, 05:39 AM
Neil Gendzwill

Default "Pop" etc

"Drug Buddy" wrote
Isn't snap the way a board reacts edge to edge when turning - as opposed to
pop - being tip to tail? Ye ken.

I've always thought of snap as the way that the board comes back into
shape after being pressured into a turn. Boards with a lot of snap
spring from one turn to the other. They can also be a little twitchy
at speed. The opposite of a snappy board is a damp one.

Neil
Old October 27th 03, 11:31 AM
Barney

"Tim Sampson" wrote in message
Drug Buddy wrote:

willing to talk endlessly and translate. But what's the deal with the
"gay sex" thing, are you a religious funda-mental-ist? (Oh aye, it's
the tim thing!).

DB
(BTW - the last bit was plain text ironic)

Now I'm really confused!

"Tim" = "catholic" in the West of Scotland and Ireland.

Old October 28th 03, 08:29 AM
Tim Sampson

Barney wrote:

"Tim" = "catholic" in the West of Scotland and Ireland.

oic

Old October 28th 03, 08:50 AM
Drug Buddy

Scott wrote:
Aaah its good to be back ! I thought this wee cold snap we got last
week was going to put a bit of god-jizz on the 'gorms :0) Looks like
it;s backing off now though....

Aye, it was looking good for a few hours or so - the Lecht got a scattering
last week. An early start to the season would be nice, I'm going to sign on
next Mon!

DB