Autosock: approved in Switzerland?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 8th 08, 11:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Clive Backham

Default Autosock: approved in Switzerland?

We changed our car this summer, and the new one can't take normal snow
chains (presumably due to lack of clearance at the back of the wheel).
Things like Spyder Spikes and the like are very expensive.

We'll be driving to Nendaz in February - does anyone know if Autosocks
are approved as an alternative to chains in Switzerland?