Fracture update 3 or 4

Old June 14th 06, 12:21 PM

Two Buddha wrote:
"VtSkier" wrote in message
Vincent Walker wrote:
(SNIP)

A whole bunch of stuff proving that he
takes himself way too seriously, at least
for this newsgroup. Course others
amongst us have a similar problem. Mary
not excluded. Lighten up, Vinnie.
Understand when people have their tongue
planted firmly in their cheek.

This from a sick stalking cowardly freak who posted my home address in
response to a request by another sick freak who threatened to shoo9t me.
Understand when people are sick stalking freaks, eh?
The hypocrisy is truly astounding.

Thanks Scott, I was getting worried that you had forgotten me.
You hadn't responded to anything I posted until now. I feel better now.
Old June 14th 06, 12:24 PM

VtSkier wrote in :

Vincent Walker wrote:
(SNIP)

A whole bunch of stuff proving that he
takes himself way too seriously, at least
for this newsgroup. Course others
amongst us have a similar problem. Mary
not excluded. Lighten up, Vinnie.

That's "Lighten up, Vincent."

(hey VT, what's that in the mirror? Objects are closer than they
appear...)
Old June 14th 06, 12:36 PM

Mary Malmros wrote:
VtSkier wrote in :

Vincent Walker wrote:
(SNIP)

A whole bunch of stuff proving that he
takes himself way too seriously, at least
for this newsgroup. Course others
amongst us have a similar problem. Mary
not excluded. Lighten up, Vinnie.

That's "Lighten up, Vincent."

(hey VT, what's that in the mirror? Objects are closer than they
appear...)

Guilty, of course, but I TRY not to take myself to seriously.
Old June 14th 06, 08:17 PM

"VtSkier" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:
"VtSkier" wrote in message
Vincent Walker wrote:
(SNIP)
A whole bunch of stuff proving that he
takes himself way too seriously, at least
for this newsgroup. Course others
amongst us have a similar problem. Mary
not excluded. Lighten up, Vinnie.
Understand when people have their tongue
planted firmly in their cheek.

This from a sick stalking cowardly freak who posted my home address in
response to a request by another sick freak who threatened to shoo9t me.
Understand when people are sick stalking freaks, eh?
The hypocrisy is truly astounding.

Thanks Scott, I was getting worried that you had forgotten me.
You hadn't responded to anything I posted until now. I feel better now.

At least I don't have to worry about YOU showing up and trying to kill me.
You ain't got the balls. You just try and manipulate others into doing so.
**** yourself. You'll feel better.
Hey, freak? Do you realize how vile, how ridiculous you look when you post
about your sickness in such mocking terms?
Oooops, you do. You are proud of being such an asshole. RSA. You belong
with these freaks.

Old June 14th 06, 08:18 PM

"VtSkier" wrote in message
Mary Malmros wrote:
VtSkier wrote in
:

Vincent Walker wrote:
(SNIP)
A whole bunch of stuff proving that he
takes himself way too seriously, at least
for this newsgroup. Course others
amongst us have a similar problem. Mary
not excluded. Lighten up, Vinnie.

That's "Lighten up, Vincent."

(hey VT, what's that in the mirror? Objects are closer than they
appear...)

Guilty, of course, but I TRY not to take myself to seriously.

You failed. If you didn't take yourself too seriously, you wouldn't need to
lie, stalk, and threaten anyone who saw you for what you are. Psychopaths
and pathological liars always take themselves too seriously.

Old June 14th 06, 11:01 PM

Mary Malmros wrote:

BTW, Jay Leno is hosting Coulter and George Carlin on Wednesday night.
Based on the kind of stuff that Coulter writes when she has all the time
she needs to think it over and (presumably) some form of editorial
oversight, I'm betting she's reduced to a twitching, screaming bundle of
invective within two minutes.

Report back, I don't stay up that late.

--
Cheers,
Bev

Old June 14th 06, 11:05 PM

lal_truckee wrote:

Vincent Walker wrote:

letıs define moron.

Moron-

1.) A person born with such a weak mind that he can be trained only to do
only routine tasks but probably can be trained to read. A moron is a person
who doesnıt develop beyond the mental age of eight. A moron is less mentally
deficient than an imbecile or an idiot.

You do know that the word WAS specifically defined at a convention, by a
vote? Only such word in English, AFAIK.

What, they didn't define imbecile and idiot? What a mess of slackers!

Old June 14th 06, 11:08 PM

Dave Stallard wrote:

Richard Henry wrote:
Speaking of transvestites, does anyone else see the masculine features
all over Ann Coulter?

You mean Annie the Trannie?

I guess it makes sense, though. What other kind of person would wear a
black cocktail dress to a morning talk show?

You obviously haven't seen the morning bimbos on one of the LA news-chat
programs. A little black dress would be refreshing, even if the guy wore it.

Old June 15th 06, 05:32 AM

In article ,
Sven Golly wrote:

Bob Lee wrote in news:rlee-70BA8A.20304014062006
@iruka.swcp.com:

Seriously, you think so? He had her snivelling - "You're getting snippy
with me!"

Overall points pundits including me put it at a draw. Coulter starts from a
18" below ground so you gotta factor that in.

As I wrote before, I don't think it isn't possible to take Ann Coulter
seriously, ever since she was fired from MSNBC in the 90s, when she
insulted a disabled Vietnam Vet, by saying that people like him were the
reason we lost the war.

She is more of a performance artist than a pundit. I don't think she
stood her own against Matt Lauer, she made a complete ass of herself, by
pretty much saying things that were so misanthropic, they were
completely made in spite, much like her quip about "Where's Katie?" who
she once called "the affable Eva Braun of Morning TV".

She using shock to sell books. Booksellers were curious at this time
of year when there was a surge in sales in one of her books. They found
out that people were buying them for Father's Day. I really don't think
she believes half of what she says or writes.

Say, I have to ask, do you think Tom Cruise like totally
kicked Lauer's ass over depression and shrinks?

Didn't see that one. I doubt Cruise could win a kick boxing match with a
one-armed, one-legged man on a pogo stick in a pool of jello even WITH
Coulter blowing smoke rings seductively his way.

Old June 15th 06, 07:52 AM

"Bob Lee" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:

At least I don't have to worry about YOU showing up and trying to kill
me.
You ain't got the balls.

Heh, that's what I found out about you.

Really, Bob? Is that why you participated in a secret campaign of terrorism
and death threats? Why you deliberately lied to the cops and a judge, why
you committed felonies over this newsgroup?
You sure didn't show any balls then. Quite the contrary.
At least I don't have to worry about YOU showing up and trying to kill me,
Lee.
You ain't got the balls.
You're just another despicable, gutless, cowardly freak participating in a
truly vile ongoing campaign of lies, smears, defamations, and threats. If
you had any balls, you'd show some honor and rat out your buddies.
Honor.
Ever heard of it, freak?
Sure havn't shown any.
(Not to mention the over twenty times I have set times and places, with you
never showing up at any of them.)
More bull**** from a cowardly stalker. I know the truth, Lee. You can talk
all the **** you want here, but I know what you did and continue to do.
You ain't fooling me, coward.