Fracture update 3 or 4

Old June 13th 06, 07:27 PM

"Vincent Walker" wrote in message

On 6/12/06 9:57 PM, in article
, "Ted Waldron"
wrote:

In article ,
Mary Malmros wrote:

so she's got the awful
look and isn't even getting high out of the bargain.

That look she has is from smoking. It is a combination of gaunt and
leathery skin from not getting enough oxygen to the skin cells. If she
got a beauty mole on the tip her nose, and a couple flying monkey
attendants, it would complete the picture.

From what I see on a daily basis in health care, someone who continues to
smoke has to be (being benevolent about it) not very bright. Questionable
judgment.

This from a deranged freak who committed felonies over this stupid
newsgroup? I think someone who lies to the cops and a judge to be not very
bright. Much less sane. And committing felonies over a stupid newsgroup
certainly betrays questionable judgement.

Old June 13th 06, 07:30 PM

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Mary Malmros" wrote in message
Vincent Walker wrote in
:

On 6/13/06 9:29 AM, in article ,
"VtSkier" wrote:

Kinda puts you out of the running as a qualified judge of Ivins vs.
Coulter, no?

Please relay to Ms. Malmros,

Ms. Malmros can read the newsgroup just fine, son.

that I have read numerous columns by
Ivins the last one about 10 years ago

As I was saying...

(Not to mention the 10 solid
years I've participated on several political boards). - whether or not
the vehicle is the NYT or the WP doesn't negate the fact that she has
no more validity than Coulter. Coulter, Ivins and Malmros are all
morons.

Newsflash: Humpty Dumpty has just redefined the word "moron"! It now
means, "Anyone who doesn't agree with Vincent Walker"! Now GET WITH THE
PROGRAM, MORONS!

Moron: stupid freaks who defame, lie, and harass truth-tellers, dumb****s
who commit felonies to silence the truth, assholes who invent ridiculous
smears and false accusations.

In short, just about everybody who posts here.

Old June 14th 06, 12:03 AM

lal_truckee wrote in
. com:

Mary Malmros wrote:

Newsflash: Humpty Dumpty has just redefined the word "moron"! It now
means, "Anyone who doesn't agree with Vincent Walker"! Now GET WITH
THE PROGRAM, MORONS!

Well, since it was originally defined by a vote at a convention, I
suppose another vote could be taken easily enough. If enough voters
agree with Mr. Vincent's definition does it become official and
binding on dictionary editors? In particular, where does the OED stand
on the issue? Inquiring minds want to know.

By his spellings, Mr. Vincent isn't a brit, so I'm guessing they'll give
him the high hat.
Old June 14th 06, 12:04 AM

Mary Malmros wrote:
Kinda puts you out of the running as a qualified judge of Ivins vs.
Coulter, no?

****, being an ignorant stoopid blowhard on just about everything, sure
hasn't kept you from shooting your mouth off. Eh?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old June 14th 06, 12:19 AM

Richard Henry wrote:
clarencedarrow wrote:
Two Buddha wrote:
Jesus Christ, would you shut the **** up about your pathetic health?
You're an asshole. Nobody cares. **** yourself. Broken legs couldn't
happen to a bigger asshole.

FF must have been rejected by another transvestite.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!What didn't he like, the belly that
keeps your feet dry in the rain?, the immense bent melon head? the
trashed excuse for a car? the basement for a house? the abusive
language? the lack of any motivation or ambition? the continual
disregard for the law? the lying? What's not to love? Try EVERYTHING,
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! Try beating off in your cardboard
box instead of the keyboard.

Speaking of transvestites, does anyone else see the masculine features
all over Ann Coulter?

You mean Annie the Trannie?

I guess it makes sense, though. What other kind of person would wear a
black cocktail dress to a morning talk show?

Dave
Old June 14th 06, 01:10 AM

On 6/13/06 3:13 PM, in article
, "lal_truckee"
wrote:

Mary Malmros wrote:

Newsflash: Humpty Dumpty has just redefined the word "moron"! It now
means, "Anyone who doesn't agree with Vincent Walker"! Now GET WITH THE
PROGRAM, MORONS!

Well, since it was originally defined by a vote at a convention, I
suppose another vote could be taken easily enough. If enough voters
agree with Mr. Vincent's definition does it become official and binding
on dictionary editors? In particular, where does the OED stand on the
issue? Inquiring minds want to know.

Now, let me get this straight. Since I forgot the exact source that I first
read an Ivins column completely invalidates my opinion. Despite the fact
that I have read numerous columns from a wide variety of sources including
the WP and stand-alones on the internet. And despite the fact as Ted pointed
out she did start at the NYT. Fascinating. Mr. Lal-truckee, werenıt you the
individual who criticized (thatıs an opinion) the theory of the impact of
quantum mechanics on the dissipation of the Martian atmosphere without ever
seeing the program or hearing the explanations from the scientists involved
(not to mention, twisting my words around).

Now Iım not allowed to have an opinion despite the fact that I am well read,
have 30+ years experience, have 3 degrees BA-Biology/Chemistry, MBA-Finance
heavy in economics, BS-Nursing. Now for the peopleıs information letıs
define moron.

Moron-

1.) A person born with such a weak mind that he can be trained only to do
only routine tasks but probably can be trained to read. A moron is a person
who doesnıt develop beyond the mental age of eight. A moron is less mentally
deficient than an imbecile or an idiot.
2.) (informal) a stupid or annoyingly ignorant person; dullard; dunce.

Up to this point I would only consider you an ignorant hypocrite but if you
insist on taking the side with Malmros * you would have to be demoted to the
idiot category. She certainly believes she is entitled to an opinion on
everything despite the fact she appears uneducated, completely ignorant of
the basic tenets of a meaningful education and totally disdainful and
disrespectful of anyone who disagrees with her or tells her to leave them
alone. The last time I looked, being a ski bum may be fun but it sure as
hell doesnıt contribute anything to society (other than maybe keeping you
off the streets).

Simply put sheıs a mean-spirited ignorant jackass who contributes nothing
and before you discount that you might want to take a vote because next to
Schattie she is the most unpopular clown around.

PS: Just to let you know, Lance Armstrong said in an interview that he was
³no fan² of Bode Miller. Another champion speaks up.

Old June 14th 06, 01:19 AM

Vincent Walker wrote:

letıs
define moron.

Moron-

1.) A person born with such a weak mind that he can be trained only to do
only routine tasks but probably can be trained to read. A moron is a person
who doesnıt develop beyond the mental age of eight. A moron is less mentally
deficient than an imbecile or an idiot.

You do know that the word WAS specifically defined at a convention, by a
vote? Only such word in English, AFAIK.
Old June 14th 06, 01:20 AM

wrote:

Mary Malmros wrote:

[...]

Yo, Vinnie? Can't blame you for thinking Malmros is a ****, but if you are
going to class her with me, you have to start making up despicable lies,
inventing false allegations, and committing felonies to harass her....just
like the mean spirited ignorant jackass you are.

Old June 14th 06, 01:24 AM

Vincent Walker wrote:
(SNIP)

A whole bunch of stuff proving that he
takes himself way too seriously, at least
for this newsgroup. Course others
amongst us have a similar problem. Mary
not excluded. Lighten up, Vinnie.
Understand when people have their tongue
planted firmly in their cheek.
Old June 14th 06, 02:27 AM

"VtSkier" wrote in message
Vincent Walker wrote:
(SNIP)

A whole bunch of stuff proving that he
takes himself way too seriously, at least
for this newsgroup. Course others
amongst us have a similar problem. Mary
not excluded. Lighten up, Vinnie.
Understand when people have their tongue
planted firmly in their cheek.

This from a sick stalking cowardly freak who posted my home address in
response to a request by another sick freak who threatened to shoo9t me.
Understand when people are sick stalking freaks, eh?
The hypocrisy is truly astounding.