Snowboard Binding Straps

Old March 14th 07, 02:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
RigasMinho

Default Snowboard Binding Straps

Hello,
I just got another pair of bindings put them on my board and was good
to go.

I realized midway through the day that my binding straps are on the
inside of my feet.

Should the straps be on the outside instead?

Meaning - I ride goofy and the straps are on the inner part of the
board.

Does this matter?

Old March 14th 07, 03:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Neil Gendzwill

Stan wrote:
They're reversed. Just swap them. Probably fit your boot better as well.

Reverse the bindings, not just the straps. Lots of bindings are shaped
to fit right and left.

Neil