Hey Walt

Old October 26th 10, 03:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Hey Walt

Mich is favored 1 1/2 over Penn St. the bookies are giving away money
on that one. Ohio St. is favored by 25 over Minn. easy pickens
there, Minn is the last team in the Big Ten. Ill 15 1/2 over Purdue.
Not touching that one. ND 8 1/2 over Tulsa. I don't know anything
about Tulsa. Northwestern 3 over Indiana. Gotta be kidding me.
Indiana couldn't win a circle jerk. Why are they called, "Hoosiers"?
and what do they Hoose?

But the bigg'un is Iowa 6 1/2 over Mich State. Who to Pick? Mich St.
is due for a loss. Iowa just took a beat down from Wiss, and they're
playing at Iowa City. I'm going with Iowa. I'm going to win back
that gold plated banjo and my John Wayne DVD collection.

Oh I do know about Tulsa. I've been to Fort Sill five times. But I
didn't know they had a football team.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old October 26th 10, 09:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Oct 26, 12:49*pm, Walt wrote:
On 10/26/2010 11:15 AM, wrote:

* Northwestern 3 over Indiana. *Gotta be kidding me.
Indiana couldn't win a circle jerk. *Why are they called, "Hoosiers"?
and what do they Hoose?

Hoosier is a term of derision, meaning "*******", as in "Who's Your Daddy?"

Hoosiers are probably the worst (ob)skiers as a group, as anyone who has
visited the Southwest Michigan ski hills can attest. *When the school
buses roll in from Indiana, look out Nellie. *They make the folks who
get off the school buses from Ohio seem competent, and that's saying a
*lot*.

Anyway, glad to hear somebody's paying attention to college football.
Nobody seems to be giving it much notice here in Ann Arbor.

//Walt

Y'all never skied with Texans?
Old October 27th 10, 12:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Oct 26, 4:34*pm, VtSkier wrote:
On 10/26/2010 03:49 PM, Walt wrote:

On 10/26/2010 11:15 AM, wrote:

* *Northwestern 3 over Indiana. *Gotta be kidding me.
Indiana couldn't win a circle jerk. *Why are they called, "Hoosiers"?
and what do they Hoose?

Hoosier is a term of derision, meaning "*******", as in "Who's Your Daddy?"

Hoosiers are probably the worst (ob)skiers as a group, as anyone who has
visited the Southwest Michigan ski hills can attest. *When the school
buses roll in from Indiana, look out Nellie. *They make the folks who
get off the school buses from Ohio seem competent, and that's saying a
*lot*.

Anyway, glad to hear somebody's paying attention to college football.
Nobody seems to be giving it much notice here in Ann Arbor.

//Walt

There can't be anybody worse on the slopes than Texans.
Ask anyone from New Mexico or Southern Colorado.-

Aussie snowboarders. Ask anyone at Whistler. I'd say there couldn't
be anyone worse on the slopes than the terrorist stalking cowardly
freaks of rsa, except that I ain't seen a one of you in over ten
years.....
Old October 27th 10, 10:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 17:35:25 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Oct 26, 4:34*pm, VtSkier wrote:

Aussie snowboarders. Ask anyone at Whistler. I'd say there couldn't
be anyone worse on the slopes than the terrorist stalking cowardly
freaks of rsa, except that I ain't seen a one of you in over ten
years.....

You been in jail that long?

Old October 27th 10, 02:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

On 10/26/2010 7:34 PM, VtSkier wrote:
On 10/26/2010 03:49 PM, Walt wrote:

Hoosiers are probably the worst (ob)skiers as a group, as anyone who has
visited the Southwest Michigan ski hills can attest. When the school
buses roll in from Indiana, look out Nellie. They make the folks who
get off the school buses from Ohio seem competent, and that's saying a
*lot*.

There can't be anybody worse on the slopes than Texans.
Ask anyone from New Mexico or Southern Colorado.

People from New Mexico and Southern Colorado probably haven't seen many
Hoosiers on their hills, so they wouldn't be able to make the
comparison. I've skied NM and Colorado, seen the Texans and their
antics, and my humble opinion is that Hoosiers are worse. At least the
ones who come up en masse on the school buses.

We actually get Texans here too. Amazing that anybody would fly into
Detroit to go skiing, but there are Texans who do. And the fly-in
Texans *smoke* the Hoosiers.

//Walt
Old October 27th 10, 05:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

On Oct 26, 4:34*pm, VtSkier wrote:

Aussie snowboarders. *Ask anyone at Whistler. *I'd say there couldn't
be anyone worse on the slopes than the terrorist stalking cowardly
freaks of rsa, except that I ain't seen a one of you in over ten
years.....

You been in jail that long?

Yeah, sure. After all, according to you, I am a convicted felon,
right, Booooozeeeeee Boi? So convicted that I have a computer and
internet privileges and skiing furloughs, etc.
Sure as hell have not seen YOU, Boozee Boi Horvath, despite your
repeated threats. That balls thing again.....or maybe your parole
officer won't let you leave the state?
Old October 27th 10, 05:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Oct 27, 7:58*am, Walt wrote:
On 10/26/2010 7:34 PM, VtSkier wrote:

On 10/26/2010 03:49 PM, Walt wrote:
Hoosiers are probably the worst (ob)skiers as a group, as anyone who has
visited the Southwest Michigan ski hills can attest. *When the school
buses roll in from Indiana, look out Nellie. *They make the folks who
get off the school buses from Ohio seem competent, and that's saying a
*lot*.

There can't be anybody worse on the slopes than Texans.
Ask anyone from New Mexico or Southern Colorado.

People from New Mexico and Southern Colorado probably haven't seen many
Hoosiers on their hills, so they wouldn't be able to make the
comparison. *I've skied NM and Colorado, seen the Texans and their
antics, and my humble opinion is that Hoosiers are worse. *At least the
ones who come up en masse on the school buses.

Reminds me of a dumb**** in a Cowboys Starter jacket, standing in line
at Park City. He kept waving to his friends with his ski pole, and
came disturbinging close to my face. I asked for him not to raise the
pole nicely once. The second time, I took it out of his hands and
javelined it into the trees, and cordially invited him to do something
about it if he didn't like it.
Considering everybody in the line was laughing at him, and like most
rude assholes he was a coward, he meekly went to get his pole, yelling
about how he was going to tell the ski patrol. I informed him that
the patrol would give me a medal. Asshole would fit right in here....

Hey Walt [email protected] Alpine Skiing 15 October 31st 10 09:55 PM
BTW, Walt A mighty Hungarian warrior Alpine Skiing 7 April 27th 09 09:35 PM
ping Walt Chuck Alpine Skiing 3 October 3rd 05 07:58 PM
Ping Walt bdubya Alpine Skiing 1 March 14th 05 02:51 PM
Walt: RSAM working Sam Seiber Alpine Skiing 1 October 17th 03 10:13 PM