Scott not allowed in Canada

Old March 5th 08, 01:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

Default Scott not allowed in Canada

Scot Abraham is NOT allowed into Canada. If he's seen in Canada, you
may report him to the authorities, and have him deported, or sent to
jail.

"INADMISSIBLE CLASSES:

Members of Inadmissible Classes include those who have been convicted
of MINOR OFFENCES (including shoplifting, theft, assault, dangerous
driving, unauthorized possession of a firearm, possession of illegal
substances, etc.), or of INDICTABLE CRIMINAL OFFENCES (including
assault with a deadly weapon, manslaughter, etc.). As well, those who
have been convicted of DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED (DWI) are considered
Members of an Inadmissible Class. Driving while under the influence of
alcohol is regarded as an extremely serious offence in Canada."

From:
http://www.canadianembassy.org/immigration/inadmissible-en.asp

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old March 5th 08, 03:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

You tallk **** good for a scumbag with a fist up his ass.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old March 5th 08, 09:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique

On Mar 4, 11:23*pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,

Harry Weiner wrote:
Scot Abraham is NOT allowed into Canada. *If he's seen in Canada, you
may report him to the authorities, and have him deported, or sent to
jail.

You tallk **** good for a scumbag with a fist up his ass. *

You're following right in Scott's footsteps, Jeff. Is that really
what you want? Try meditation, or exercise, or religion...anything
but this newsgroup for god's sake...for YOUR sake. You can't win,
you'll just get more and more bitter, more and more resentful. Scott
is not a role model.

JP
Old March 5th 08, 09:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique

Harry Weiner wrote:
Scot Abraham is NOT allowed into Canada. *If he's seen in Canada, you
may report him to the authorities, and have him deported, or sent to
jail.

You tallk **** good for a scumbag with a fist up his ass. *

So your letting Scott post with your account now? My god, it's
another Bert. This is really, really disturbing on so many levels.
Downright depressing.

JP
Old March 5th 08, 09:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 4, 6:01 pm, Harry wrote:
Scot Abraham is NOT allowed into Canada. If he's seen in Canada, you
may report him to the authorities, and have him deported, or sent to
jail.

"INADMISSIBLE CLASSES:

Members of Inadmissible Classes include those who have been convicted
of MINOR OFFENCES (including shoplifting, theft, assault, dangerous
driving, unauthorized possession of a firearm, possession of illegal
substances, etc.), or of INDICTABLE CRIMINAL OFFENCES (including
assault with a deadly weapon, manslaughter, etc.). As well, those who
have been convicted of DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED (DWI) are considered
Members of an Inadmissible Class. Driving while under the influence of
alcohol is regarded as an extremely serious offence in Canada."

From:
http://www.canadianembassy.org/immigration/inadmissible-en.asp

You really are insane, Horvath. Utterly deranged. Dickless, too.
Clue time, freak. There is an amnesty process and I went through it
eighteen years ago.
What a pathetic, laughable, dickless little freak you are. Shame that
YOU aren't allowed in Canada, can't show up and spew some ****, and
get your dickless little bitch ass kicked back across the border. For
damn sure, YOU have several convictions.
Now go suck Bubba's cock, freak.
Old March 5th 08, 10:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Harry Weiner wrote:
Scot Abraham is NOT allowed into Canada. If he's seen in Canada, you
may report him to the authorities, and have him deported, or sent to
jail.

You tallk **** good for a scumbag with a fist up his ass.

You're following right in Scott's footsteps, Jeff. Is that really
what you want? Try meditation, or exercise, or religion...anything
but this newsgroup for god's sake...for YOUR sake. You can't win,
you'll just get more and more bitter, more and more resentful. Scott
is not a role model.

You're following right in Horvath's footsteps, you lying piece of
cowardly dog****. That is obviously what you want. Take your own
advice and try to become a decent human being: you are without any
moral or ethical standards, not to mention manhood. Go **** yourself,
wacko.

ps: a moral man would object to Horvath's lying and defamation. An
ethical man would not have anything to do with the freak and would not
support him or his friends. Just thought I'd mention it, since you
obviously don't have a ****ing clue.
Old March 5th 08, 10:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Harry Weiner wrote:
Scot Abraham is NOT allowed into Canada. If he's seen in Canada, you
may report him to the authorities, and have him deported, or sent to
jail.

You tallk **** good for a scumbag with a fist up his ass.

So your letting Scott post with your account now? My god, it's
another Bert. This is really, really disturbing on so many levels.
Downright depressing.

You incredibly stupid dumb****. I'm in Jackson too, idiot. jPosting
from my own computer, Jeff has never seen it. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Downright amusing for me to see how dumb you are.
Old March 5th 08, 10:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
twobuddha wrote:

You incredibly stupid dumb****. I'm in Jackson too, idiot. jPosting
from my own computer, Jeff has never seen it. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Downright amusing for me to see how dumb you are.

And check the time stamp. Scott didn't make that 50 degree speed run I
just did.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old March 6th 08, 12:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mar 5, 6:08*pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,

twobuddha wrote:

You incredibly stupid dumb****. *I'm in Jackson too, idiot. jPosting
from my own computer, Jeff has never seen it. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Downright amusing for me to see how dumb you are.

And check the time stamp. *Scott didn't make that 50 degree speed run I
just did. *

Ok - I believe you. I was sort of hoping it was Scott using your
account, based on the content of the posts.

JP
Old March 6th 08, 10:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 14:58:36 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:
From:
http://www.canadianembassy.org/immigration/inadmissible-en.asp

You really are insane, Horvath. Utterly deranged. Dickless, too.
Clue time, freak. There is an amnesty process and I went through it
eighteen years ago.

You've already said many times that you've been convicted.

What a pathetic, laughable, dickless little freak you are. Shame that
YOU aren't allowed in Canada, can't show up and spew some ****, and
get your dickless little bitch ass kicked back across the border. For
damn sure, YOU have several convictions.

Zero. Not even one. You lose, dumbass.