Taking up skiing part 2

Old September 21st 11, 08:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected][_2_]

Default Taking up skiing part 2

Let's try again, without the irrelevant disturbances.

My snowboarding was limited to Snow Valley and Mountain High so I know
how to get to them. I assume those areas provide the rentals and
lessons and terrain people have suggested.
Old September 21st 11, 08:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
" wrote:

Let's try again, without the irrelevant disturbances.

My snowboarding was limited to Snow Valley and Mountain High so I know
how to get to them. I assume those areas provide the rentals and
lessons and terrain people have suggested.

Any mountain will have the gear rentals, the lessons and the terrain you
need to learn to ski.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old September 21st 11, 08:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Sep 21, 1:27*pm, "
wrote:
Let's try again, without the irrelevant disturbances.

Spotted you as an asshole from the first post. In your mind,
disgusting and despicable lies are irrelevant.
You'll associate with anyone. I figure you're just a troll. Enjoy
this ********. You belong he utterly without any ethics, manhood,
or decency.

My snowboarding was limited to Snow Valley and Mountain High so I know
how to get to them. *I assume those areas provide the rentals and
lessons and terrain people have suggested.

Just goes to prove all snowboarders are assholes.
Old September 21st 11, 09:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected][_2_]

On Sep 21, 1:28*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

" wrote:
Let's try again, without the irrelevant disturbances.

My snowboarding was limited to Snow Valley and Mountain High so I know
how to get to them. *I assume those areas provide the rentals and
lessons and terrain people have suggested.

Any mountain will have the gear rentals, the lessons and the terrain you
need to learn to ski.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
http://gallery.me.com/alangbaker/100008/DSCF0162/web.jpg

Thanks.

I am tempted to attempt to arrange a day together with other southern
California skiers, but I think I will wait until I get a few days on
skis under my feet first.
Old September 21st 11, 10:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

" wrote:
Let's try again, without the irrelevant disturbances.

My snowboarding was limited to Snow Valley and Mountain High so I know
how to get to them. *I assume those areas provide the rentals and
lessons and terrain people have suggested.

Any mountain will have the gear rentals, the lessons and the terrain you
need to learn to ski.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
http://gallery.me.com/alangbaker/100008/DSCF0162/web.jpg

Thanks.

I am tempted to attempt to arrange a day together with other southern
California skiers, but I think I will wait until I get a few days on
skis under my feet first.

I would. It's no fun feeling that you're holding up the group and while
you can probably find some folks who wouldn't mind a day of cruising the
easier runs, you've got to at least have a little experience to make
that happen.

:-)

Old September 21st 11, 10:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

" wrote:
Let's try again, without the irrelevant disturbances.

My snowboarding was limited to Snow Valley and Mountain High so I know
how to get to them. *I assume those areas provide the rentals and
lessons and terrain people have suggested.

Any mountain will have the gear rentals, the lessons and the terrain you
need to learn to ski.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
http://gallery.me.com/alangbaker/100008/DSCF0162/web.jpg

Thanks.

I am tempted to attempt to arrange a day together with other southern
California skiers, but I think I will wait until I get a few days on
skis under my feet first.-

No surprise. Bev Ashley and Girly Boi Henry are the only socal
skiers.
Can't claim ignorance, I've been giving Henry tons of **** about his
stalking to LE, or should I say his threat to stalk me to LE
You belong here, freak. Your kind of people. Psychopaths,
pathological liars, stalkers.
But you'll disappear, just the way you did last time. Same MO.
Old September 22nd 11, 02:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
MG[_3_]

" wrote:
Let's try again, without the irrelevant disturbances.

My snowboarding was limited to Snow Valley and Mountain High so I know
how to get to them. I assume those areas provide the rentals and
lessons and terrain people have suggested.

Any mountain will have the gear rentals, the lessons and the terrain you
need to learn to ski.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
http://gallery.me.com/alangbaker/100008/DSCF0162/web.jpg

Thanks.

I am tempted to attempt to arrange a day together with other southern
California skiers, but I think I will wait until I get a few days on
skis under my feet first.

Let me suggest that even if you are only skiing a day or 2, try to rent
before you come up to the mountain. You'll probably get better attention in
Orange County than up where a million others are trying to rent, plus you
won't have to invest mountain time in dealing with the rental folks. Ask
around and see what the best ski shop is. I'd stay away from the
mass-market sporting goods stores to start, so you can be helped by
(generally) dedicated skiers. Then definitely take that lesson.

mg

Old September 22nd 11, 10:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sep 21, 2:27*pm, "
wrote:
Let's try again, without the irrelevant disturbances.

You spelled "disturbance" wrong.
Old September 23rd 11, 12:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Sep 22, 3:13*pm, pigo wrote:
On Sep 21, 2:27*pm, "
wrote:

Let's try again, without the irrelevant disturbances.

You spelled "disturbance" wrong.

Holy ****. Irony meter throws a spelling bee. Brain Fried Bob
Thompson talking about spelling.
Not only illiterate, but epically lacking any insight into his own
behavior.