Any Recommend. for Mar 29-Apr 5 Family Skiing?

Old December 5th 03, 11:58 PM
JH

Default Any Recommend. for Mar 29-Apr 5 Family Skiing?

I'm looking for recommendation on a late season (yes it's our "spring
break") ski location for a family of novice skiiers w/ kids age 15-7.
Likely prefer to fly v. drive but ultimately looking for moderate overall
cost. We live in midwest US and open to all locations.

Old December 6th 03, 12:54 PM
Denver C. Fox

I'm looking for recommendation on a late season (yes it's our "spring
break") ski location for a family of novice skiiers w/ kids age 15-7.

Try Summit County.
*
SPECIAL - FROM $600/WEEK DURING CERTAIN TIMES IN THE SKI SEASON.* CONTACT US
FOR SPECIAL PACKAGES - WE WANT TO RENT OUR CONDO!!
*
Stay 4 nights, get the 5th night free, or, reduced daily rates
*
See our "Last Minute Specials" at
*
http://summitnet.com/lodging/LastMinute.cfm
*
Discounts on tickets and skis through Wild Ernest Sports
**
I rent a relaxing, modern condo with pool, hot tub, fireplace and all other
amenities that sleeps four.*
*
http://members.aol.com/foxcondorsrvtns
*
From a recent guest:
*
Fox, wanted to let you know how much we enjoyed staying at the condo! It had
everything we needed, plus some!* The condo was in a perfect spot to get to all
the mountains conveniently, we really had a great time. Feel free to share this
note to all who look at your site, we were so impressed with the website and
the accuracy of all the information and the prices!* Looking forward to future
ski trips in Colorado!* Thanks again! Darren and Angela Fowler & Kevin and
Aubrie Johnson - Wichita, Kansas
*

PLEASE CONSIDER OUR TOP-RATED A+++ CONDO FOR YOUR SUMMIT COUNTY VACATION.
*
Located in Wildernest, above Silverthorne, it is a 2 bath, one bedroom that
sleep four.* All amenities - fireplace, indoor hot tub and indoor pool, sauna,
game room, etc., etc.
*
Wildernest is midway between Arapahoe Basin, Keystone, Breckenridge, and Copper
Mountain.* There is a free ski shuttle bus departing across the street from the
Condo to these locations.* It is a short drive to Vail, Loveland Basin and
Loveland Valley.
*
Our regular ski season rates vary from $109 to $146 per night, depending upon
dates you reserve.* Summer rates are much cheaper and we frequently have
special deals such as 4 nights for $198.00.
*
Most dates will qualify for our stay 4 nights, get the 5th night free.
*
For pictures and more info:
*
http://members.aol.com/foxcondorsrvtns
*
*or contact us at
*

*
(303) 773 3890
*
Denver Fox
17454 E. Dewberry Drive
Parker, CO 80134
FAX (303) 773-3890
*

http://members.aol.com/foxcondorsrvtns
(Colorado rental condo)

http://members.aol.com/dnvrfox
(Family Web Page)

Old December 10th 03, 04:07 AM
Wai Chan

"JH" wrote in news:qQ9Ab.240356$Dw6.833189@attbi_s02:

I'm looking for recommendation on a late season (yes it's our "spring
break") ski location for a family of novice skiiers w/ kids age 15-7.
Likely prefer to fly v. drive but ultimately looking for moderate overall
cost. We live in midwest US and open to all locations.

My favorite family ski resort: Smugglers' Notch, VT
(http://www.smuggs.com). Great people, great selection of
terrains(something for all levels), great kid entertainment, great
accommendation with full kitchen, restaurant food is reasonable for kids
(not so much for adults). One last and most important thing, great ski
school. Kids of all ages will highly likely be skiing on his/her own with
some level of confidence by the middle of your 7-day week.

As for cost, if you are willing to stay through a short timeshare pitch,
there is a 30% off discount for the week. Please contact me if you would
like more info.

W R Chan from Upstate NY
(to respond, remove ### from email address)

* I have no stinking sig *
Old December 10th 03, 02:49 PM
Scottabe

"JH" wrote in message news:qQ9Ab.240356$Dw6.833189@attbi_s02...
I'm looking for recommendation on a late season (yes it's our "spring
break") ski location for a family of novice skiiers w/ kids age 15-7.
Likely prefer to fly v. drive but ultimately looking for moderate overall
cost. We live in midwest US and open to all locations.

Well, as a Summit County resident, my recomendation is to not come to
Summit County. Spring break is the busiest time of the year. I think
you are much better off visiting one of the smaller Colorado areas
like Crested Butte. Or better yet, try Montana where you will see
fewer crowds and probably lower prices.

snoig