Scott didnt show up in Banff

Old January 9th 05, 07:59 PM
Dick Gozinya

Default Scott didnt show up in Banff

No surprise.

"I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman." -Arnold Schwarzenegger, during the California recall campaign
Old January 9th 05, 09:35 PM
Harry Weiner

On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 14:59:49 -0500, Dick Gozinya wrote
this crap:

No surprise.

Scot Abraham is NOT allowed into Canada. If he's seen in Canada, you
may report him to the authorities, and have him deported, or sent to
jail.

"INADMISSIBLE CLASSES:

Members of Inadmissible Classes include those who have been convicted
of MINOR OFFENCES (including shoplifting, theft, assault, dangerous
driving, unauthorized possession of a firearm, possession of illegal
substances, etc.), or of INDICTABLE CRIMINAL OFFENCES (including
assault with a deadly weapon, manslaughter, etc.). As well, those who
have been convicted of DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED (DWI) are considered
Members of an Inadmissible Class. Driving while under the influence of
alcohol is regarded as an extremely serious offence in Canada."

From:
http://www.canadianembassy.org/immigration/inadmissible-en.asp

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old January 10th 05, 12:06 AM
Dick Gozinya

From:
http://www.canadianembassy.org/immigration/inadmissible-en.asp

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

He probably isn't. But I did see a bunch of celebrities at
the Banff Springs.

Old January 10th 05, 01:57 PM
Jim Strohm

Dick Gozinya wrote:

No surprise.

Isn't his next assignation at noon this Wednesday at Copper, underneath
the big clock?
Old January 10th 05, 09:17 PM
Dick Gozinya

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 07:57:12 -0600, Jim Strohm
wrote:

Dick Gozinya wrote:

No surprise.

Isn't his next assignation at noon this Wednesday at Copper, underneath
the big clock?

Jim, he didn't show for Suziflame, so not much of a chance
he will show this time

Old January 10th 05, 10:51 PM
Jim Strohm

wrote:

Dick Gozinya wrote:

No surprise.

Isn't his next assignation at noon this Wednesday at Copper, underneath
the big clock?

Jim, he didn't show for Suziflame, so not much of a chance
he will show this time

Well, I realize that not everybody can make every appointment every
time, but since there were several people hoping to meet him, he'd be
disappointing his fans and admirers.

It's kind of like if Vince Neil and Tommy Lee promised to sign
autographs at the local mall, but they didn't come. We'd be
disappointed, for sure.

I hope Scott can make it this time.
Old January 11th 05, 01:48 PM
A. B. Normal

wrote:

Dick Gozinya wrote:

No surprise.

Isn't his next assignation at noon this Wednesday at Copper,
underneath the big clock?

Jim, he didn't show for Suziflame, so not much of a chance
he will show this time

Well, I realize that not everybody can make every appointment every
time, but since there were several people hoping to meet him, he'd be
disappointing his fans and admirers.

The only way anyone here would admire Scott would be if he were looking
up out of a pine box. And in his case that would probably need to be a
piano case. Since that's not likely to happen for many years, nobody
here would be an admirer.

However we'll all be disappointed when he turns up alive somewhere.