The consequences of pulling out

Old May 5th 07, 03:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
bdubya

Default The consequences of pulling out

On Sat, 05 May 2007 02:10:59 GMT, Alan Baker
wrote:

In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article .com,
Dene wrote:
On May 4, 3:22 pm, Edwin wrote:
That isn't who I was referring to. How many people want to kick your
ass, Alan? Have you lost count?- Hide quoted text -

.......On the golf course but he ducked that challenge.

Lost Balls Baker never shows up face to face. He spews bull**** from his
keyboard. rsa is cut out of this post.

Because *I* lack courage, you cut RSA out of the post?

I thought it was a mercy-snip. It did seem pretty merciful.

bw
Old May 5th 07, 08:01 PM posted to rec.sport.golf,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
MuahMan wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

The jackass is you eddie-lost, not Alan.

Awwwww how sweet, sticking up for your boyfriend!

I cut rsa out of this cross post. Baker has little to do with skiing.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old May 5th 07, 08:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Lost Balls Bsker wrote:

Because *I* lack courage, you cut RSA out of the post?

Because it has no skiing content you insufferably idiotic ****wad. Nobody
in rsa wants to read your ego posts. You admit you weaseld out of meeting
Scott, and now you admit it was because you're a chicken****. Happy
Cinco De Mayo ****wad.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old May 5th 07, 08:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
bdubya wrote:
On Sat, 05 May 2007 02:10:59 GMT, Lost Balls Bsker
wrote:

Because *I* lack courage, you cut RSA out of the post?

I thought it was a mercy-snip. It did seem pretty merciful.

I had no idea the guy was such an idiot. We start out discussing avalanches.
He flakes out with Bull**** that has nothing to do with mass loss. He was
Unix illiterate util Apple released OS X. He has absolutely no horse sense.
He's clueless regarding the worth of an Olympic caliber trained 6 year old
dressage horse. He's been skiing 38 years, and he's still a Level I ski
instructor on a mediocre hill. Stuff just isn't adding up the longer you read
his rants. Notice the obligatory ski content, (OSC)
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old May 5th 07, 08:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

wrote:

Because *I* lack courage, you cut RSA out of the post?

I thought it was a mercy-snip. It did seem pretty merciful.

I had no idea the guy was such an idiot. We start out discussing avalanches.
He flakes out with Bull**** that has nothing to do with mass loss. He was

I correctly pointed out the F=ma was only one possible derivation of the
true "force is equal to rate of change of momentum with respect to time".

Unix illiterate util Apple released OS X. He has absolutely no horse sense.

Funny the Unix illiterate knows there's no SunOS Version 7.

He's clueless regarding the worth of an Olympic caliber trained 6 year old
dressage horse. He's been skiing 38 years, and he's still a Level I ski
instructor on a mediocre hill. Stuff just isn't adding up the longer you read
his rants. Notice the obligatory ski content, (OSC)

What was all the horse stuff about, Jeff? You're not starting to imagine
posts that have never actually happened, are you?

As for still being a Level I, I didn't take the course until two years
ago.

--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone and how he missed