ZERMAT

Old September 14th 10, 11:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dynastarian

Default ZERMAT

Thinking about 2 wks in Feb..Want to go cheap on lodging, Best so far
is $108.00 a night w/ breakfast.SMALL room.
Any faves,tips etc. greatly appreciated !

THANKS !

Old September 14th 10, 11:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 19:23:12 -0400, Dynastarian XXXX wrote this
crap:

Thinking about 2 wks in Feb..Want to go cheap on lodging, Best so far
is $108.00 a night w/ breakfast.SMALL room.
Any faves,tips etc. greatly appreciated !

THANKS !

Look for houses that have a sign that says, "Zimmer," it means they
rent rooms to vacationers.

And vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old September 15th 10, 12:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Sep 14, 4:58*pm, wrote:
On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 19:23:12 -0400, Dynastarian XXXX wrote this
crap:

Thinking about 2 wks in Feb..Want to go cheap on lodging, Best so far
is $108.00 a night w/ breakfast.SMALL room.
Any faves,tips etc. greatly appreciated !

THANKS !

Look for houses that have a sign that says, "Zimmer," *it means they
rent rooms to vacationers.

Look for houses that have a sign that reads "Horvath". That means
they rent rooms to child molesters.
Old September 15th 10, 02:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sep 14, 5:58*pm, wrote:

Look for houses that have a sign that says, "Zimmer," *it means they
rent rooms to vacationers.

And vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. *Repeal the nightmares.

$108 seems pretty good to me. I pay that for little, nothing special,
bath in room, hotels in just about any city in Europe. So to get it at
a ski area seems like a deal.

How's the golf game going Horvath? Yabahoobs and I got together at
Coeur d'Alene last weekend. What a golf course!!! Have you played
there? They have some great stay and play deals in the fall.
Old September 15th 10, 04:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 07:26:33 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote:

On Sep 14, 5:58*pm, wrote:

Look for houses that have a sign that says, "Zimmer," *it means they
rent rooms to vacationers.

And vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. *Repeal the nightmares.

$108 seems pretty good to me. I pay that for little, nothing special,
bath in room, hotels in just about any city in Europe. So to get it at
a ski area seems like a deal.

How's the golf game going Horvath? Yabahoobs and I got together at
Coeur d'Alene last weekend. What a golf course!!! Have you played
there? They have some great stay and play deals in the fall.

I have personally never skied that area, but have a business associate
from the UK who goes annually. Based on his comments, prices are sky
hi in that area, so everything is a trade off. If you want cheap, and
looks like you have found it, and can live with the lack of
convenience, have at it. 2 weeks is a long ski vacation (to me),
perhaps treat yourself to a few nights of closer accommodations.
Let us know how you make out
Old September 15th 10, 04:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote:

On Sep 14, 5:58*pm, wrote:

[...]

Dick Gozinya as a tour guide. I love it!!!
Hey, maybe he can help you find a meeting of NAMBALA, Dickie G's
favorite child molester club.
Old September 15th 10, 05:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

wrote:

On Sep 14, 5:58*pm, wrote:

[...]

2 weeks? Really? I've been on one for 30 years! :-)
Old September 15th 10, 06:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:

On Sep 14, 5:58*pm, wrote:

[...]

Too bad you couldn't take a vacation and show up at DV last year,
pppppppuuuuuusssssyyyyyy.
Bob Thompson and Dick Gozinya, the Leaders of RSA!!!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
Old September 15th 10, 08:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 10:57:58 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote:

2 weeks? Really? I've been on one for 30 years! :-)

lottery winner
Old September 15th 10, 08:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

How's the golf game going Horvath?

Pretty good. I golfed today at my local course. 43 the front nine.
Then I got into the zone and shot 38 of the back nine. 5 pars three
bogies and a birdie. Not bad for a rookie. A week and a half ago I
won enough money to quit my job. (Seriously, I don't work anyway.)

Yabahoobs and I got together at
Coeur d'Alene last weekend. What a golf course!!! Have you played
there? They have some great stay and play deals in the fall.

I've never hear of it. It sounds French. Maybe I should BURN IT TO
THE GROUND.