Poll - What should I do about Scott Abraham's physical threat

Old January 4th 06, 07:41 PM

Default Poll - What should I do about Scott Abraham's physical threat

Scott Abraham, aka Two Buddha, aka Bobaloobob made a physical threat in
writing against me yesterday in message id:
.

You can read it on the google archives at:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...efecc7cded225a

Here's my question. What do you think I should do about it? Should I ...

(1) report him to his news provider and have him kicked off of it? It's
clearly an illegal post and in violation of the policy they include with
in the headers they add to every post.

. Forward a copy of ALL headers
INCLUDING the body.
(DO NOT SEND ATTACHMENTS)

(2) Report him to the detective Shirey again and prosecute him?

(3) Report him to Judge Anderson and have him banned from RSA again?
Old January 4th 06, 08:26 PM

A. B. Normal wrote:

Here's my question. What do you think I should do about it? Should I ...

SNIPPAGE

There's only one thing that makes sense. Go skiing.

-klaus

Old January 4th 06, 08:55 PM

klaus wrote:

There's only one thing that makes sense. Go skiing.

I agree - that makes two votes for going skiing. Any dissenting
opinions? No? Well, then that settles it.

//Walt
Old January 4th 06, 09:01 PM

Walt wrote:
klaus wrote:

There's only one thing that makes sense. Go skiing.

I agree - that makes two votes for going skiing. Any dissenting
opinions? No? Well, then that settles it.

//Walt

Couldn't agree more. In fact I stopped off at the local
hill today on my way home from the dentist. The
conditions were...

incredibly not bad.
VtSkier
Old January 4th 06, 10:01 PM

..or you can call your Mommy and she can flog him for you.....

Old January 5th 06, 03:15 PM

A. B. Normal wrote:
Scott Abraham, aka Two Buddha, aka Bobaloobob made a physical threat in
writing against me yesterday in message id:
.

You can read it on the google archives at:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...efecc7cded225a

Here's my question. What do you think I should do about it? Should I ...

(1) report him to his news provider and have him kicked off of it? It's
clearly an illegal post and in violation of the policy they include with
in the headers they add to every post.

. Forward a copy of ALL headers
INCLUDING the body.
(DO NOT SEND ATTACHMENTS)

(2) Report him to the detective Shirey again and prosecute him?

(3) Report him to Judge Anderson and have him banned from RSA again?

(4) add him to your killfile and ignore him.
(5) stop trolling the troll

--
To reply by email remove "_nospam"
Old January 6th 06, 08:55 AM

"Walt" wrote in message
klaus wrote:

There's only one thing that makes sense. Go skiing.

I agree - that makes two votes for going skiing. Any dissenting opinions?
No? Well, then that settles it.

Gets also my vote.

From time to time it's inspiring to watch live the world's best skiers, like
I had a chance at yesterday's women's WC slalom race in Zagreb. After a
sloppy first run, Janica Kostelic was before the start of the second run was
so nervous that she lost her right pole and glove immediately at the
starting gate. A thing never happened to her before, even not in practice.
The home crowd went nuts. Hearing the roar, she bravely continued her run
anyways clearing all the left gates down the way with her bare hand. Oh man
that must have hurt! Through all the pain and loss of balance she managed to
post the third best time of the run and to get a place on the podium. That
was a show to remember.

Old January 6th 06, 11:28 AM

"dizzy" wrote in message

From time to time it's inspiring to watch live the world's best skiers,
like I had a chance at yesterday's women's WC slalom race in Zagreb. After
a sloppy first run, Janica Kostelic was before the start of the second run
was so nervous that she lost her right pole and glove immediately at the
starting gate. A thing never happened to her before, even not in practice.
The home crowd went nuts. Hearing the roar, she bravely continued her run
anyways clearing all the left gates down the way with her bare hand. Oh
man that must have hurt! Through all the pain and loss of balance she
managed to post the third best time of the run and to get a place on the
podium. That was a show to remember.

Don't they have those arm guard things as well?

Old January 6th 06, 01:15 PM

"foot2foot" wrote in message

Don't they have those arm guard things as well?

Slalom racers normally don't use arm guards but pole guards mounted on their
poles. So if they lose poles and gloves ...

Old January 6th 06, 03:21 PM

"LeeD" wrote in news:1136415707.222404.317700
@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

..or you can call your Mommy and she can flog him for you.....

Or call his Mommy. According to Scott she's got lots of experience
flogging him.

All about Scott Dick Gozinya Alpine Skiing 0 April 23rd 05 01:19 PM
SCOTT POLL UPDATE Jeff Alpine Skiing 3 February 23rd 05 12:29 PM
NEW POLL: Is Scott is an aware, decent, ethical human being? ant Alpine Skiing 67 February 21st 05 03:32 PM
Scott Abraham's opinion of the USAF... Zflyer101 Alpine Skiing 0 January 8th 05 10:37 PM