Where's Scott

Old April 1st 05, 02:03 AM
Norm

"Harry Weiner" wrote in message
On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 10:33:29 -0500, Walt
wrote this crap:

http://maps.yahoo.com/mapsch?csz=Scott

Any further questions?

Here's a question, dumbass. Why don't you assholes post an
explanation, or a cut-and-paste frome the website, instead of a URL.

weell, y'knoww... When you explain a joke, its not really a joke anymore.

I waited for the download,

Took maybe 1.5 seconds to load on my slow 1.3G Celeron with regular cable,
You still using dialup?

and got a bunch of crap.

Pretty obvious to me what it was about.. Maybe a problem with your puter?

I don't even know
what that site was, you ****ing asshole.

You seem a trifle irritable Harry.

If its really been a while, it is OK to take matters into your own hands,
you know.

Old April 1st 05, 04:24 AM
JHVH

wrote this crap:

http://maps.yahoo.com/mapsch?csz=Scott

Any further questions?

Here's a question, dumbass. Why don't you assholes post an
explanation, or a cut-and-paste frome the website, instead of a URL.

I waited for the download, and got a bunch of crap. I don't even know
what that site was, you ****ing asshole.

Anybody with a ****ing BRAIN only needed to read the URL to figure out
the joke, ya sped.

HTH,
bw
Old April 1st 05, 03:46 PM
Walt

JHVH Yahweh wrote:

HTH,
bw

Well I'll be dipped in ****.

I had no idea that you were even Jewish, let alone G_d Himself. I guess
the Lord *does* move in mysterious ways (i.e. skiing at Caberfae)

I wonder who else around here has a secret identity?

--
//-Walt
//
Old April 1st 05, 06:17 PM
pigo

I think that there's a great possibility that he's youngloon.

He's got that circular "reasoning" down. And seems to be able to take
totally unsupportable statements and go on and on and on and on and
on........................trying to support them. And youngloon also
knows nothing about skiing.

Old April 1st 05, 09:56 PM
bdubya

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 10:46:39 -0500, Walt
wrote:

JHVH Yahweh wrote:

HTH,
bw

Well I'll be dipped in ****.

I had no idea that you were even Jewish, let alone G_d Himself. I guess
the Lord *does* move in mysterious ways (i.e. skiing at Caberfae)

Eh, I haven't re-upped with the German $erver yet, and my other
newsreader setup had some settings set differently from way way back.
It's fixt.

bw
Old April 1st 05, 10:06 PM
Walt

JHVH Yahweh wrote:

HTH,
bw

Well I'll be dipped in ****.

I had no idea that you were even Jewish, let alone G_d Himself. I guess
the Lord *does* move in mysterious ways (i.e. skiing at Caberfae)

Eh, I haven't re-upped with the German $erver yet, and my other
newsreader setup had some settings set differently from way way back.
It's fixt.

Oh. Darn. I was hoping I could get You to ask Your buddy Ullr to do a
favour for us. Oh well...

--
//-Walt
//