i really find beckie scott very attractive...

Old December 19th 03, 12:37 AM
Mike Henley

Default i really find beckie scott very attractive...

she's pale and white in the very nicest way, she's got a good bod...
she's got a constant smile and sweet feminine voice... she seems
pristine and lady-like in that best of all american way... she seems a
total darling
Old December 19th 03, 03:58 PM
sknyski

Does this group have a moderator? If not, can we get one to eliminate
trash like this?

By the way, saying a world class nordic skier has a "good bod" is
usually about as insightful as saying a bear has fur.....

bt
Old December 19th 03, 05:59 PM
Chris Cline

--0-1105310708-1071859958=:40764

luckily, we don't get much trash like this. Maybe the poster will realize on his own that his comments were out of line. That seems to be the general quality of people on this NG, and hopefully we can keep it that way through positive peer pressure.

Chris

sknyski wrote:
Does this group have a moderator? If not, can we get one to eliminate
trash like this?

By the way, saying a world class nordic skier has a "good bod" is
usually about as insightful as saying a bear has fur.....

bt

--0-1105310708-1071859958=:40764

DIVluckily, we don't get much trash like this.  Maybe the poster will realize on his own that his comments were out of line.  That seems to be the general quality of people on this NG, and hopefully we can keep it that way through positive peer pressure./DIV
DIV /DIV
DIVChris /DIV
DIVBRBIsknyski >/I/B wrote:/DIV
BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"Does this group have a moderator? If not, can we get one to eliminateBRtrash like this?BRBRBy the way, saying a world class nordic skier has a "good bod" isBRusually about as insightful as saying a bear has fur.....BRBRBRbtBRBRBRBR/BLOCKQUOTEphr SIZE=1
Do you Yahoo!?br
a href="http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=21260/*http://photos.yahoo.com"New Yahoo! Photos - easier uploading and sharing/a
--0-1105310708-1071859958=:40764--

Old December 19th 03, 06:05 PM
Jeff Potter

Yeah, everyone knows even Masters potbellies look stylin'.

The heat is just usually for that Russian gal. I suspect the top stars
are used to having fans who are warm for their form. But I say the
admiration most correctly expressed in newsgroups as "Woo-woo!
Hubba-hubba!" I bet even Justin has learned to share with the public.
C'mon, these people are on POSTERS.

--

Jeff Potter
****

Old December 20th 03, 12:08 AM
sknyski

sorry, but the real babe in x-country skiing is Evi Sachenbacher
have you seen her? she has a real killer look, most men would do crazy
things to spend an evening with her

Dude, please, I'm trying to eat dinner....

bt
Old December 20th 03, 01:00 AM
Tim Dudley

on 12/19/03 14:05, Jeff Potter wrote:

I bet even Justin has learned to share with the public.
C'mon, these people are on POSTERS.

Yeah, some of them even bare naked. Yikes! are we allowed to say
that?!? :-O

Tim

Old December 20th 03, 06:15 PM
J999w

Does this group have a moderator? If not, can we get one to eliminate
trash like this?

Oh man.

This is pretty tame compared to RBR.

:^]

jw
milwaukee
Old December 21st 03, 02:08 AM
Gary Jacobson

My wife (who is
looking over my shoulder as I write this) says "Chill out. Loosen up. And
enjoy looking at the athletic bods out there". She does enjoy the lycra
suit wearers at the local races.

g.c.

Yeah, well, she must have never seen me.
GJ