I Was Right Again

Old November 30th 14, 04:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default I Was Right Again

On 2014-11-30 16:36:04 +0000, Richard Henry said:

On Saturday, November 29, 2014 7:43:25 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 16:49:41 -0800 (PST), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

Well if Dr. Suess disagrees with me, I guess I might be wrong. I'm
not a doctor but I played one on TV.

Who do you think everyone should believe, Lieutenant Liar?

I think everyone should see the pics of a police officer who took a
severe beating and decide for themselves. It's not up to me to decide
who to believe.

Severe beating? The cop said it was two punches to the face,
neither of which cut the skin. He didn't even think a trip to the
hospital was necessary until he wasconvinced to go.

So you never got a punch to the face and thought you didn't have to go
to the hospital? I pity you on the playground, whining to your mamma.

According to his story and the pictures, one blow was delivered by Brown's
right hand to the right side of the cop's face, while he was seated in
the car. I haven't figured that one out yet.

The pics show a mark on the right side and a mark on the left side and
one on the back of the head. Perhaps he was hit once and then hit the
steering wheel? Then he hit the back of his head exiting the car? I
wasn't there. I'm just saying you should look at the pics.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.
God bless America.

I looked at the pictures days ago. I got bigger bruises playing with
my kid - when he was six.

Actually, the fact that he the only facial reddening he has in on the
right side of his face supports the idea that he reached out to grab
Brown rather than that Brown reached in to grab him.

If you reach out to grab someone, you tend to do so with your dominant
hand which for most people is the right hand. That means twisting
around and putting the right shoulder as far around as possible. If
Brown resists being grabbed, then he's going to be pushing at the right
side of Wilson.

On the other hand, if Brown initiated the physical situation, then
Wilson would have wanted to keep his right side with his firearm as far
away from Brown as possible.

Old November 30th 14, 04:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

wrote this crap:

[...]

So? The gentle giant punched like a baby. *Then* grabbed for the gun, *then* ran, *then* charged. Same final chapter.

Has anyone heard of a fund to help the officer with relocation and his new baby after having his career ruined by a thug? I'd like to send a couple of hundred bucks in the hopes that he receives enough to not have to work again.
Old November 30th 14, 04:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

wrote this crap:

[...]

Except the officer testified under oath that he punched so hard he
feared another punch might knock him unconscious...

That seems like a credibility problem the PROSECUTOR should have challenged...

....the way he challenged anyone who countered Wilson's account.

That other stuff is only supported by the now discredited officer's account...

....and a couple of bigots.

:-)

Old November 30th 14, 05:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sunday, November 30, 2014 10:29:09 AM UTC-7, Alan Baker wrote:

Except the officer testified under oath that he punched so hard he
feared another punch might knock him unconscious...

And you can prove that he didn't think that? On the other hand the "eye witnesses" that said his hands were up and the accomplice to the robbery of the store gave accounts that CAN be proven false.

That seems like a credibility problem the PROSECUTOR should have challenged... ...the way he challenged anyone who countered Wilson's account.

Given forensics and opposing accounts.

That other stuff is only supported by the now discredited officer'saccount...

...and a couple of bigots.

Discredited???? LOL. What's your skin in this game that you try so hard to twist this into your own agenda?

Old November 30th 14, 05:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sun, 30 Nov 2014 09:08:13 -0800, Alan Baker
wrote this crap:

Actually, the fact that he the only facial reddening he has in on the
right side of his face supports the idea that he reached out to grab
Brown rather than that Brown reached in to grab him.

I saw reddening on the left side of
his face.

Old November 30th 14, 06:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sunday, November 30, 2014 11:11:44 AM UTC-6, pigo wrote:

Has anyone heard of a fund to help the officer with relocation and his new
baby after having his career ruined by a thug? I'd like to send a couple of
hundred bucks in the hopes that he receives enough to not have to work again.

Feel free to set up such a fund. I know that a lot of people feel the same way that you do.

Wilson's wife is also a Ferguson cop, and has also received threats of violence. But she says she's not quitting.

Tell me, would you want such a questionably trained cop as Wilson working in your town -- as a cop?

Not me. I'm not sure if I'd even want him here working on the back of a garbage truck. Of course, I have a different opinion of the credibility and motives of the average street cop than most folks.
Old November 30th 14, 09:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sunday, November 30, 2014 11:35:27 AM UTC-7, wrote:

I saw reddening on the left side of
his face.

Both sides and neck.

But I've come to the conclusion that some people are going to believe what they want no matter what. Their loss. We're obviously not going to change their minds with pictures and testimony.

Too bad about Michigan :-(
We're (Utah) will probably get some pre xmus consolation bowl.
Old November 30th 14, 09:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sunday, November 30, 2014 12:09:13 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Feel free to set up such a fund. I know that a lot of people feel the same way that you do.

I don't think a private individual would be safe doing that. It would just be like inviting the IRS, Black Panthers, general wingnuts over.

Wilson's wife is also a Ferguson cop, and has also received threats of violence. But she says she's not quitting.

I heard "girlfriend" and pregnant. Never heard the cop part.

Tell me, would you want such a questionably trained cop as Wilson working in your town -- as a cop?

He did his job perfectly AFAIAC.

Not me. I'm not sure if I'd even want him here working on the back of a garbage truck. Of course, I have a different opinion of the credibility and motives of the average street cop than most folks.

I know more than a few "ASC's". All with more credibility and purer motives than any.......politician, for instance :-)
Old December 1st 14, 01:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sun, 30 Nov 2014 14:08:34 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote this crap:

On Sunday, November 30, 2014 11:35:27 AM UTC-7, wrote:

I saw reddening on the left side of
his face.

Both sides and neck.

But I've come to the conclusion that some people are
going to believe what they want no matter what. Their loss.
We're obviously not going to change their minds with
pictures and testimony.

Too bad about Michigan :-(

Too bad about Ohio State, too. We lost our quarterback in the fourth
quarter. We'll have to play our conference championship and bowl game
with our third string quarterback.

Old December 1st 14, 01:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sunday, November 30, 2014 7:11:35 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Too bad about Ohio State, too. We lost our quarterback in the fourth
quarter. We'll have to play our conference championship and bowl game
with our third string quarterback.

Utah State played last night with a 4th string QB. That didn't turn out so well against a hugely overrated opponent. U.S. was probably their toughest opponent of the year!