OYB national family roadtrip finally launches!

Old July 17th 03, 12:38 AM
Jeff Potter

Default OYB national family roadtrip finally launches!

If you see a green minivan with weird stickers on the road between
Michigan and California in the next month, honk or wave or something.

Yeah, we're finally bustin loose and headin west for a month. Me, wife
and two little kids. Bags, tent, cooler...bikes. In a couple days we
should be on our way. Yeehaw!

--

Jeff Potter
****

Old July 17th 03, 01:02 AM
Nick Burns

"Jeff Potter" wrote in message
.. .
If you see a green minivan with weird stickers

Don't forget the orange safety flag.

Old July 17th 03, 04:55 PM
Jeff Kalember

Better hit Nathan's neck of the woods and take him out for a boulder
tossing, wood curling workout Jeff.

JK

[...]

---

Old July 18th 03, 03:25 AM
GeeDub

"Jeff Kalember" wrote in message ...
Better hit Nathan's neck of the woods and take him out for a boulder
tossing, wood curling workout Jeff.

JK

I think we suffering enough out here in CO with all this heat, a visit
from the JP family would only maginify our levels of discomfort. Best
just keep rolling west on I-80.

Gee Dub
Lakewood, CO
Old July 18th 03, 06:04 AM
Kurgan Gringioni

"Jeff Potter" wrote in message
.. .
If you see a green minivan with weird stickers on the road between
Michigan and California in the next month, honk or wave or something.

Yeah, we're finally bustin loose and headin west for a month. Me, wife
and two little kids. Bags, tent, cooler...bikes. In a couple days we
should be on our way. Yeehaw!

Damn. This'll be a good excuse to take a vacation back East.

Old July 18th 03, 06:09 AM
Bret Wade

GeeDub wrote:
"Jeff Kalember" wrote in message ...

Better hit Nathan's neck of the woods and take him out for a boulder
tossing, wood curling workout Jeff.

JK

I think we suffering enough out here in CO with all this heat, a visit
from the JP family would only maginify our levels of discomfort. Best
just keep rolling west on I-80.

Gee Dub
Lakewood, CO

You Lakewoodies are harsh. I say he's welcome in CO as long as I don't
wake up to find him camping out my back door.

Bret in Boulder

Old July 19th 03, 03:19 PM
Jeff Potter

Hi Nathan... Maybe I'll have to look you up! I plan to ride up
Flagstaff and have breakfast at Chatauqua. Maybe I'll even bring
r-skis and try a canyon! As a fam we'll swim Eldorado Springs, cruise
the creekpath and add to the mayhem on Pearl St. (All places where
I'm sure we won't run into the Vile Gee Dub!) Tree-tossing might be in
order after a few days in the car---get out the kinks. Ha! Time to
pack! --JP