The MWROD officially opens tomorrow.

Old November 9th 12, 04:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Default The MWROD officially opens tomorrow.

They were actuall open last weekend, but tomorrow is the official
kickoff. Check out the video.

http://www.skibrule.com/conditions.cfm

(I still haven't put the boat away, so I'm going sailing tomorrow)

--
//Walt
Old November 9th 12, 05:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Walt wrote:

They were actuall open last weekend, but tomorrow is the official
kickoff. Check out the video.

http://www.skibrule.com/conditions.cfm

(I still haven't put the boat away, so I'm going sailing tomorrow)

Coast guard is not encouraging boaters down here as many of the
navigation aids have moved.
Old November 10th 12, 02:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 09 Nov 2012 12:59:50 -0500, Walt wrote
this crap:

(I still haven't put the boat away, so I'm going sailing tomorrow)

My boat's been in the rack for a month. I'm watching football
tomorrow.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old November 10th 12, 02:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 09 Nov 2012 13:57:48 -0500, down_hill
wrote this crap:

Coast guard is not encouraging boaters down here as many of the
navigation aids have moved.

What? They moved a lighthouse?

Old November 10th 12, 01:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

On 11/9/2012 10:26 PM, wrote:

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe

Well, it's certainly more powerful than the last one.

//Walt

Old November 10th 12, 03:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Saturday, November 10, 2012 6:19:05 AM UTC-8, Walt wrote:
On 11/9/2012 10:26 PM, wrote:

This signature is now the ultimate

power in the universe

Well, it's certainly more powerful than the last one.

//Walt

Romney lost because Horvath endorsed him. Amongst other reasons.