How humiliating - not a single comment!

Old October 7th 14, 09:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
]v[etaphoid

Default How humiliating - not a single comment!

http://tixfi.com/

I urge all of you to go to the
http://tixfi.com/2014/05/site-currently-construction/ section and help
this fantastic site thrive by posting your thoughts and comments...
Old October 7th 14, 11:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Tuesday, October 7, 2014 3:17:35 PM UTC-6, ] v [ etaphoid wrote:
http://tixfi.com/

I urge all of you to go to the
http://tixfi.com/2014/05/site-currently-construction/ section and help
this fantastic site thrive by posting your thoughts and comments...

Like this? I knew I'd seen that name before!

http://www.backlash.com/content/email/1996/em0196.htm

I am Scott Barak Abraham's brother. I started to write a long
rebuttal to his story in Backlash ("Repressed Memory Syndrome,"
The Backlash, March 1995), but then I stopped. No matter what I
say, some will accept, some will not. But there is a thing that
must be said. Scott Barak Abraham was not, I repeat not, abused
within our household. Since this alleged abuse is one of the
pivotal points of the article, I feel it calls the validity of
the whole article into question.
Mr. Abraham was a multiple substance abuser for over twenty
years, I have never used any drugs and haven't had a drink since
I was 15 years old, 27 years ago, and was never drunk even once.
I bring this up not for moral judgment, just for one point. Mr.
Abraham poisoned his mind and body for over twenty years with
mind altering drugs and substances, all of which have been
scientifically proven to affect intelligence, perception and
memory.

Finally, as children, up to my 17th birthday Mr. Abraham molested
me, violently abused me almost daily, and to this day uses words
of derision and insult to attack and intimidate me. He denies
this. If nothing else, I remember him doing this, he denies it.
He says both of us were victims of multiple abusers, and I deny
that with absolutely no hesitation or reservation. Since the
article says False Memory Syndrome doesn't exist, he is quite
wrong, as apparently one of us is the victim of said syndrome.

A last thought. Mr. Abraham's behavior is nothing new, it hasn't
changed ever. He threatened and intimidated when he was six, he
threatened and intimidated when he was 15, he threatened and
intimidated when he was 25, he threatens and intimidates when he
is 43.

I do not use my name at the request of the publisher.

Old October 8th 14, 02:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-10-08 02:43:45 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Tuesday, October 7, 2014 2:17:35 PM UTC-7, ] v [ etaphoid wrote:
http://tixfi.com/

I urge all of you to go to the

http://tixfi.com/2014/05/site-currently-construction/ section and help

this fantastic site thrive by posting your thoughts and comments...

Very strange, since I never heard of it. You really are a weird,
stalking nutjob freak.

Riiiiiiight.

It's just registered in your name...

....at your address.

LOL

Old October 8th 14, 12:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tue, 7 Oct 2014 19:44:37 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Following up on a truly strange invitation to stalk and harass,
Brain Fried Bob Thompson falsely accuses me of molesting
children again. How sick. How normal for these freaks.

Once again. No one FALSELY accused you of molesting children. It's
all in black and white and it's all over the internet, so it must be
true.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old October 8th 14, 12:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On 2014-10-08 02:43:45 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Tuesday, October 7, 2014 2:17:35 PM UTC-7, ] v [ etaphoid wrote:

http://tixfi.com/

I urge all of you to go to the

http://tixfi.com/2014/05/site-currently-construction/ section and help

this fantastic site thrive by posting your thoughts and comments...

Very strange, since I never heard of it. You really are a weird,

stalking nutjob freak.

Riiiiiiight.

It's just registered in your name...

...at your address.

LOL

Trunky never lies, does he?
Old October 8th 14, 02:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tuesday, October 7, 2014 4:17:35 PM UTC-5, ] v [ etaphoid wrote:
http://tixfi.com/

I urge all of you to go to the
http://tixfi.com/2014/05/site-currently-construction/ section and help
this fantastic site thrive by posting your thoughts and comments...

I wonder whether Apple will sue because the web page picture has so much of the Apple iPad / iTunes commercials "silhouette" look-and-feel.

Regardless, it's going to be a tough sell when CraigsList offers this same service for free in nearly every major city in the country.
Old October 8th 14, 05:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tuesday, October 7, 2014 4:17:35 PM UTC-5, ] v [ etaphoid wrote:
http://tixfi.com/

I urge all of you to go to the
http://tixfi.com/2014/05/site-currently-construction/ section and help
this fantastic site thrive by posting your thoughts and comments...

In case anybody is interested, the domain tixfi.fail is available from godaddy.com for only $27.99
Old October 8th 14, 08:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On 2014-10-08 02:43:45 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Tuesday, October 7, 2014 2:17:35 PM UTC-7, ] v [ etaphoid wrote:

http://tixfi.com/

I urge all of you to go to the

http://tixfi.com/2014/05/site-currently-construction/ section and help

this fantastic site thrive by posting your thoughts and comments...

Very strange, since I never heard of it. You really are a weird,

stalking nutjob freak.

Riiiiiiight.

It's just registered in your name...

...at your address.

LOL

TwoButthole, caught in yet another lie, thinks deleting his post will make the lie go away.... hilarious!

Keep dancing for us, TwoButthole.
Old October 8th 14, 09:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-10-08 02:43:45 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Tuesday, October 7, 2014 2:17:35 PM UTC-7, ] v [ etaphoid wrote:

http://tixfi.com/

I urge all of you to go to the

http://tixfi.com/2014/05/site-currently-construction/ section and help

this fantastic site thrive by posting your thoughts and comments...

Very strange, since I never heard of it. You really are a weird,

stalking nutjob freak.

Riiiiiiight.

It's just registered in your name...

...at your address.

LOL

TwoButthole, caught in yet another lie, thinks deleting his post will
make the lie go away.... hilarious!

Keep dancing for us, TwoButthole.

More like you freaks got caught stalking in the real world. Which is
actionable. Not that you can hurt me, anyway. I'm the ****ing boss.

How is looking up public information "stalking", Scottie? What "action"
can you take?

And you're the "****ing boss" of what, exactly?

LOL

Humiliating Bob Thompson....Again Brain Fried Bob Alpine Skiing 2 December 31st 10 08:54 PM
No further comment necessary Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 6 February 26th 10 07:52 PM
just a comment downhill Alpine Skiing 19 May 26th 07 05:57 AM
Another enlightening comment from Scoot clarencedarrow Alpine Skiing 3 August 21st 06 05:18 AM
Completely OT basketball comment bdubya Alpine Skiing 8 March 8th 04 04:22 PM