If Schattie had a dog,,,

Old September 18th 14, 03:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default If Schattie had a dog,,,

On Thu, 18 Sep 2014 07:15:26 -0700 (PDT), wrote this
crap:

NOWHERE in the thread did he say that he took the injured
dog to a vet, or that a vet saw and treated it.
Although he did say that one of his best friends was a vet.

Trunky has no friends. Not even a dog would be his friend. No doubt
the dog was running away from him when it was run over.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old September 18th 14, 04:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Carl Spackler in Caddyshack?
Old September 18th 14, 06:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thursday, September 18, 2014 12:10:13 PM UTC-5, twobuddha wrote:

Whjere is the apology for lying your ass off, you pathetic freak? No where
to be seen. You just proved you are a lying piece of ****. Google is my
friend. Here is a clue.

We were in the woods at a cabin. I let the dog run free, as usual. ****
happens, she could not hear well. Immediately took her to a vet. Holy ****, because I didn't mention that, YOU lied your ass off.

Apology. REtraction. HOly ****, you really are dumb enough that you just
proved you are a lying piece of ****.

You get no apology and no retraction. This is the FIRST TIME in almost 12 years that you said you took the dog to a vet. Why should we believe you now?

Anyway, the statute of limitations for cruelty to animals has run out on this particular episode, as well as on your chaining the dog in your car all day long on numerous occasions.

So the point is moot.

I am wondering -- you've always had this attitude of calling people ugly, offensive names, at least as long as you've been on RSA. I am wondering -- did you join AA because you were in a bar and you mouthed off to somebody a foot shorter than you, and he kicked your ass all over the floor?

Is that when you figured out that you were powerless to control your own life, while you nursed two black eyes, a broken nose, and a fractured tooth or two, and maybe a floating kidney that made you **** blood for a week?

I'm just asking.

I can just see your first AA meeting in 1989 or so...

"Hi, my name is Scottie Spittle and I am an alcoholic. I have been sober for one week. I am here because I mouthed off to somebody a foot shorter than me, and he kicked my ass all over the floor for it."

"Hi Scottie!!"
Old September 18th 14, 08:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 18 Sep 2014 10:07:12 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Thursday, September 18, 2014 4:40:55 AM UTC-7, Goober Jones wrote:
Just when you think he couldn't get any more deranged or sick, something like this

pops up. Just pathetic, disgusting beyond the pale. You cannot allow someone like

him near loved ones, ever.

You are insane. Just when I thought you couldn't get any
more deranged or sick, you falsely accuse me of eating
stray dogs.

You eat stray dogs? Did You learn that in Vietnam?

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old September 18th 14, 08:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 18 Sep 2014 10:11:46 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Thursday, September 18, 2014 8:26:25 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thu, 18 Sep 2014 07:03:18 -0700 (PDT), pigo

wrote this crap:

On Wednesday, September 17, 2014 9:22:44 PM UTC-6, wrote:

Let's put this in the correct perspective. Trunky ****ed his mother,

raped his brother and killed his dog. Hmmm... seems normal for

Trunky, or any other asswipe. Kinda makes us all feel good about

ourselves. Nothing I do can ever be that bad.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.

And that about says it all. One might add in the attempt to

steal valor by claiming service in Vietnam and as a public servant.

Not to mention that he's a convicted felon and a druggie and an

alcoholic and was kicked off the internet and he was kicked out of

school in the sixth grade. He's mentally disabled, has diabetes and

neuropathy and has no job while collecting disability and food stamps.

You couldn't even make up a fictional character this bad.

The only good thing I can say bout him is that you'll never see him on

a golf course.

Holy ****. KIcked out of school in the sixth grade?

Oh, that's right. You got kicked out of Al-anon in the sixth grade.
You stayed in school and went on to score four touchdowns in a single
game.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old September 18th 14, 08:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 18 Sep 2014 13:25:17 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

You are insane. Just when I thought you couldn't get any

more deranged or sick, you falsely accuse me of eating

stray dogs.

You eat stray dogs? Did You learn that in Vietnam?

And just when you think he couldn't get more deranged or sick,
Huggies Horvath falsely accuses me of eating stray dogs.

You didn't answer the question.

Ain't no strays in my neighborhood

No doubt about that. You don't have to guess the reason why.

(not to mention that I keep doggie treats in the car,

doggie treats = bait.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old September 18th 14, 11:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Tuesday, September 16, 2014 8:25:12 PM UTC-6, Eviel Dewar wrote:
It's name would be,,, Trunk Mutt!

And not only would he have his brother's poop on his dick but the dog's too!
Old September 18th 14, 11:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 18 Sep 2014 14:10:05 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

You eat stray dogs? Did You learn that in Vietnam?

And just when you think he couldn't get more deranged or sick,

Huggies Horvath falsely accuses me of eating stray dogs.

You didn't answer the question.

Have you stopped blowing old, drunk guys in the VFW bathroom? Answer the question.

Sex with drunk guys is your department.

Ain't no strays in my neighborhood

No doubt about that. You don't have to guess the reason why.

Good neighborhood, idiot. Packs of stray dogs are a Detroit problem.

Not in Detroit. Too many Vietnamese.

(not to mention that I keep doggie treats in the car,

doggie treats = bait.

I keep some Mad Dog 20/20 to entice your girlfriend, too.

She only drinks beer. She's retired military. She could kick your
ass.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old September 19th 14, 01:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Thursday, September 18, 2014 4:51:45 PM UTC-4, wrote:

You stayed in school and went on to score four touchdowns in a single
game.

Like Al Bundy. But then Al Bundy had a job. A job selling shoes, but a job.
Old September 21st 14, 02:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
]v[etaphoid

twobuddha was thinking very hard :
On 2014-09-17 16:44:19 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Wednesday, September 17, 2014 9:38:34 AM UTC-7, Goober Jones wrote:
Too bad Mt. Hood was in July.

It was a ****ing convertible, Vinnie. Windows open. Cool as the shade
of a tree at five thousand feet. How disgusting that you are so
desperate you falsely accuse me of harming my dog. How disgusting.
Shame on you, freak.

By the way, that dog was a heinz not that

has anything to do with it. The only thing that would save the dog was
that

clapped k car had a torn roof. Again your memory is failing you, right?

Your sanity is failing you, Walker. Making up disgusting lies, as
usual. Take your meds, Asshole.

So how is it you ensured the dog would stay in the car?

She was ****ing well trained, freak. Not to mention leashed. Idiot.
Dumb****. Desperate. BTW, she went along on the Whistler tripped you
pussied out of. Even she thought you are a joke.

That's one opinionated dog...