finding demo days?

Old December 22nd 04, 02:10 AM

In article ,
"Monique Y. Mudama" writes:
After some poking around, it seems that I've already missed most of
the alpine demo days! Seems ridiculous =/

No big loss. Demo days are a good way to waste time because they never have
the model you want in the right size. On top of that, you usually have to
wait too long. That's a good way to lose a perfect day of skiing.

I usually just ask people who ski at my level what they think of their skis.
And then I try to find the ski for cheap at the end of the season...

bruno.