Whistler - Luxury Chalet for sale

Old November 15th 04, 06:13 PM
Dennehy Enterprises Ltd.

Default Whistler - Luxury Chalet for sale

Luxury new timber frame ski chalet for sale in Whistler ski resort. 27 month
construction with only the finest of everything. Fabulous views of
Blackcomb. Total privacy. Elevator and more.

Now is the time to invest before the Olympics in 2010.

Website: http://www.ravenswoodwhistler.com

Old November 16th 04, 02:47 AM
Uride2

Dude the place surely meets my needs, butt.........
We gotta do something about the price.
Reply when the price comes down by at least two thirds :-)
Old November 16th 04, 04:54 AM
Moshe Jacobson

Uride2 wrote:
Dude the place surely meets my needs, butt.........
We gotta do something about the price.
Reply when the price comes down by at least two thirds :-)

Hehe, yeah, I nearly had a heart attack when I saw that price sticker.
They say now is a good time to invest, before 2010 Olympics, while
prices are still low? Low, my ass ;-)

Moshe

--
*** SPAM BLOCK: Remove bra before replying! ***
http://runslinux.net :: moshe at runslinux dot net :: AIM: Jehsom
Old November 19th 04, 07:46 PM
Dennehy Enterprises Ltd.

All things are relative. If this home were in Aspen or Vail it would most
likely be on the market somewhere between 7 and 8 million US. If this home
were have to been completed 2 years ago whe the real estate market in
Whistler was still booming it would have been on the market for between 4
and 5 million. Another note of consideration, Whistler has reached its build
out. That means there are no new lots coming on the market.

This beautiful home took 27 months to build. The timber frame alone took
over 4000 man hours to complete...all by hand. Voice controlled home
automation with distributed auidio and remote monitoring for out of town
owners. The entry level price for a single family home in Whistler Ski
Resort is around 700K CDN and it's a tear down with no views.

Snow has been falling in whistler and the mountains open in 2 weeks. I'll be
on the slopes carvinge some high speed turns. Have a great ski season!

om...