Costco Discounted Ski Tickets?

Old December 26th 03, 07:12 PM
brenda

Default Costco Discounted Ski Tickets?

In all the flurry of the pre-holidays, I remember seeing that Costco
was offering some huge discounts on ski tickets, but can't remember to
where - anyone know where, rates, dates, etc? TIA.
Old December 26th 03, 08:21 PM
The Real Bev

brenda wrote:

In all the flurry of the pre-holidays, I remember seeing that Costco
was offering some huge discounts on ski tickets, but can't remember to
where - anyone know where, rates, dates, etc? TIA.

I'm not a member and the only thing I could find at the costco website
is an up-to-20% discount on ResortQuest ski lodging. Maybe they show
more if you're a member.

http://www.costco.com/frameset.asp?trg=product%2Easp&catid=1133&subid=30 68&hierid=4486&prdid=10037152&log=

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old January 6th 04, 01:34 PM
Chester Bullock

CowPunk© wrote:

On 26 Dec 2003 12:12:17 -0800, (brenda) wrote:

In all the flurry of the pre-holidays, I remember seeing that Costco
was offering some huge discounts on ski tickets, but can't remember to
where - anyone know where, rates, dates, etc? TIA.

I believe they have discount tix for Kirkwood and Diamond Peak...take
a look he

http://www.slidingonthecheap.com/deals/

Cow

Diamond Peak at Ski Incline? I worked there for a couple weeks during a
Xmas break when I was in college. One of my best powder days ever
happened there...
Old January 6th 04, 07:37 PM
brenda

Chester Bullock wrote in message ...
CowPunk© wrote:

On 26 Dec 2003 12:12:17 -0800, (brenda) wrote:

In all the flurry of the pre-holidays, I remember seeing that Costco
was offering some huge discounts on ski tickets, but can't remember to
where - anyone know where, rates, dates, etc? TIA.

I believe they have discount tix for Kirkwood and Diamond Peak...take
a look he

http://www.slidingonthecheap.com/deals/

Cow

Diamond Peak at Ski Incline? I worked there for a couple weeks during a
Xmas break when I was in college. One of my best powder days ever
happened there...

We skiied there for 2 days last year & had a great time - absolutely
no crowds, no lines, nothing but nice staff & beautiful runs off the
Crystal lift, which I hear is now high speed - may just go back for a
couple of days this year at those rates. And I forgot the views of
the lake - best in Tahoe - just incredible. Granted, some might get
bored, but you'll have 2 or 3 awesome ski days first before the
boredom sets in - then we'll check out Mt. Rose. I am so sick of
Northstar & Squaw's crowds I could SCREAM!!!
Old January 8th 04, 12:55 PM
Jon Salnick

(brenda) wrote in message . com...
Chester Bullock wrote in message ...
CowPunk© wrote:

On 26 Dec 2003 12:12:17 -0800,
(brenda) wrote:

[...]

Is there a website for Utah destinations PC area, Big and Little Cottonwood areas??
If so, please post
Old January 8th 04, 01:14 PM
Walt

Jon Salnick wrote:

Is there a website for Utah destinations PC area, Big and Little Cottonwood areas??
If so, please post

I don't think there's any one website that has it all, but this will get
you started.

http://www.goski.com/resorts/rusaut/utah.htm

--
//-Walt