okemo

Old January 10th 11, 02:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Default okemo

Spent two days at Greek Peak, never stopped snowing but not a real snow
lake effect snow. I won my division and have been invited to the nationals.

Going to Okemo on friday they have nastar and need to work on my points.
We got a ski in ski out lodging.

My son took ski lessons and loved it, he is going for another lesson in
15 minutes. I spotted him a count of ten and he beat me down the school
hill I am reducing his handicap today to 7 sec
Old January 10th 11, 04:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

On 1/10/11 7:12 AM, downhill wrote:

I spotted him a count of ten and he beat me down the school
hill I am reducing his handicap today to 7 sec

Enjoy it while you can - in just a couple of years you'll need the handicap.
Old January 10th 11, 10:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jan 10, 7:12*am, downhill wrote:
Spent two days at Greek Peak, never stopped snowing but not a real snow
lake effect snow. I won my division and have been invited to the nationals.

Going to Okemo on friday they have nastar and need to work on my points.
We got a ski in ski out lodging.

My son took ski lessons and loved it, he is going for another lesson in
15 minutes. *I spotted him a count of ten and he beat me down the school
hill I am reducing his handicap today to 7 sec

Just tell him its 10 but start at 5.
Old January 10th 11, 11:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jan 10, 3:13*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jan 10, 7:12*am, downhill wrote:

Spent two days at Greek Peak, never stopped snowing but not a real snow
lake effect snow. I won my division and have been invited to the nationals.

Going to Okemo on friday they have nastar and need to work on my points..
We got a ski in ski out lodging.

My son took ski lessons and loved it, he is going for another lesson in
15 minutes. *I spotted him a count of ten and he beat me down the school
hill I am reducing his handicap today to 7 sec

Just tell him its 10 but start at 5.

No surprise Dickless Henry tells you to cheat on a kid. Typical
psychopath.
Old January 11th 11, 12:21 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Richard Henry wrote:
On Jan 10, 7:12 am, downhill wrote:
Spent two days at Greek Peak, never stopped snowing but not a real snow
lake effect snow. I won my division and have been invited to the nationals.

Going to Okemo on friday they have nastar and need to work on my points.
We got a ski in ski out lodging.

My son took ski lessons and loved it, he is going for another lesson in
15 minutes. I spotted him a count of ten and he beat me down the school
hill I am reducing his handicap today to 7 sec

Just tell him its 10 but start at 5.

He beat me with a 7 sec start today. The instructor was trying to get
him to turn and was using cones & poles to get him to steer about them,
no not my son he only wanted to crash into them. I showed him it was how
we raced get as close as you can to them. Then he followed me for two
runs down the hill and then started to steer about the cones. He was the
only one in the ski school today so he got all the attention.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...277.1612062287

I try to have a good time with my son and I do not force him to do
anything he can pick and choose what sports he likes to do. I just
enforce that he follows the rules and plays with good sportsmanship.

He liked the ski school and indicated he wanted to do it again. I had a
good time I did my race thing and every time I came to bottom of
mountain I went to his school and did two runs with him then went and
did a race run then rested with two runs with my son.

Okemo or Loon jovii Alpine Skiing 22 October 31st 10 02:44 PM
lodging at okemo hoops Alpine Skiing 4 December 4th 05 03:40 PM
What's better Gore or Okemo ? Ron - NY Alpine Skiing 9 January 4th 05 07:45 PM
Okemo Vermont Robert Alpine Skiing 6 January 31st 04 05:50 PM
Okemo? Robert Alpine Skiing 1 December 20th 03 10:15 AM