Happy New Year

Old January 1st 11, 01:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Default Happy New Year

To the group may you have a happy and prosperous New Year

Going skiing on Tuesday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to scrape brush and rewax..............
Old January 1st 11, 03:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

Killington?
If all goes well, I should be there but not working
(in civilian garb). Let me know if that's where you'll
be and I'll monitor channel 5-2.

Old January 1st 11, 03:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jan 1, 7:16*am, VtSkier wrote:
Killington?
If all goes well, I should be there but not working
(in civilian garb). Let me know if that's where you'll
be and I'll monitor channel 5-2.

On 01/01/2011 08:51 AM, downhill wrote:

To the group may you have a happy and prosperous New Year

Going skiing on Tuesday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to scrape brush and rewax..............-

My short-term plans:

Big Bear (both mountains) Monday, Wednesday, and/or Friray, depending
on weather predictions (currently snow or rain predicted Monday).
Mammoth + June the following week for 3 or 4 days.
Old January 1st 11, 04:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jan 1, 7:44*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jan 1, 7:16*am, VtSkier wrote:

Killington?
If all goes well, I should be there but not working
(in civilian garb). Let me know if that's where you'll
be and I'll monitor channel 5-2.

On 01/01/2011 08:51 AM, downhill wrote:

To the group may you have a happy and prosperous New Year

Going skiing on Tuesday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to scrape brush and rewax..............-

My short-term plans:

Big Bear (both mountains) Monday, Wednesday, and/or Friray, depending
on weather predictions (currently snow or rain predicted Monday).
Mammoth + June the following week for 3 or 4 days.

Just checked the snow reports: SS and BM both report all runs and
lifts open except for the wooded glades at BM.
Old January 1st 11, 04:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

VtSkier wrote:
Killington?
If all goes well, I should be there but not working
(in civilian garb). Let me know if that's where you'll
be and I'll monitor channel 5-2.

On 01/01/2011 08:51 AM, downhill wrote:

To the group may you have a happy and prosperous New Year

Going skiing on Tuesday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to scrape brush and rewax..............

No going to Tuxedo mountain near bear Mt tue & thursdays race training 7
to 9
Then going to Greek Peak on friday
Old January 1st 11, 05:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jan 1, 7:16*am, VtSkier wrote:

Killington?
If all goes well, I should be there but not working
(in civilian garb). Let me know if that's where you'll
be and I'll monitor channel 5-2.

On 01/01/2011 08:51 AM, downhill wrote:

To the group may you have a happy and prosperous New Year

Going skiing on Tuesday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to scrape brush and rewax..............-

My short-term plans:

Big Bear (both mountains) Monday, Wednesday, and/or Friray, depending
on weather predictions (currently snow or rain predicted Monday).
Mammoth + June the following week for 3 or 4 days.- Hide quoted text -

No Sun Valley, of course. That would take balls. And everybody knows
about your complete lack of manhood.
Old January 1st 11, 05:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jan 1, 8:27*am, downhill wrote:
VtSkier wrote:
Killington?
If all goes well, I should be there but not working
(in civilian garb). Let me know if that's where you'll
be and I'll monitor channel 5-2.

On 01/01/2011 08:51 AM, downhill wrote:

To the group may you have a happy and prosperous New Year

Going skiing on Tuesday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to scrape brush and rewax..............

No going to Tuxedo mountain near bear Mt tue & thursdays race training 7
to 9
Then going to Greek Peak on friday- Hide quoted text -

I win. Ketchum. Sun Valley. Real mountains. Class. Style. And no
Bob Thompson showing up, for damn sure.

Old January 1st 11, 06:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

VtSkier wrote:
Killington?
If all goes well, I should be there but not working
(in civilian garb). Let me know if that's where you'll
be and I'll monitor channel 5-2.

On 01/01/2011 08:51 AM, downhill wrote:

To the group may you have a happy and prosperous New Year

Going skiing on Tuesday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to scrape brush and rewax..............

No going to Tuxedo mountain near bear Mt tue & thursdays race training 7
to 9
Then going to Greek Peak on friday

Nice, have fun.- Hide quoted text -

Sounds like a crappy vacation on ****ty mountains for a complete
asshole to me. I win.
Old January 1st 11, 08:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jan 1, 7:16*am, VtSkier wrote:

Killington?
If all goes well, I should be there but not working
(in civilian garb). Let me know if that's where you'll
be and I'll monitor channel 5-2.

On 01/01/2011 08:51 AM, downhill wrote:

To the group may you have a happy and prosperous New Year

Going skiing on Tuesday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to scrape brush and rewax..............-

My short-term plans:

Big Bear (both mountains) Monday, Wednesday, and/or Friray, depending
on weather predictions (currently snow or rain predicted Monday).
Mammoth + June the following week for 3 or 4 days.

Just checked the snow reports: *SS and BM both report all runs and
lifts open except for the wooded glades at BM.

Doing further research, I looked into June-Mammoth express bus
service. This is all there is on the pafe labeled "Fares"

Fares

ESTA operates many of its public bus services with the assistance of
Federal, State and Local funds, which allows us to keep the fares we
charge to a minimum.

Discount Fares are available to riders age 60+, disabled and youth
under the age of 16.

Adult Fares are charged to non-disabled persons age 16 and over

Children under age 5 ride free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Children under age 5 must be accompanied by a paying adult.

A variety of discounted passes are available.

Fares are paid directly to the Driver on most routes and tickets/
passes can always be purchased from drivers. Tickets and fares are
also available at our Bishop and Mammoth Lakes offices.

PLEASE HAVE EXACT CHANGE.

Other than "a minimum", is there any information there about what the
fares actually are?

Happy New Year A mighty Hungarian warrior Alpine Skiing 0 December 31st 09 12:45 PM
I'm so happy Two Buddha Alpine Skiing 7 August 28th 06 03:24 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everybody Wayne Decker Alpine Skiing 0 November 25th 04 01:46 AM
Happy Holidays Terd Fartingmor Alpine Skiing 9 December 28th 03 12:06 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Sven Golly Alpine Skiing 6 December 1st 03 09:44 PM