OK, this needs discussion

Old October 18th 07, 04:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Suzieflame

Default OK, this needs discussion

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 18:30:21 -0700, twobuddha
wrote:

On Oct 16, 7:19 am, Armin wrote:
On Oct 16, 7:17 am, Suzieflame wrote:

Five people have suggested that I should invite Scott Abraham.

I'm willing to open the debate. His record of showing up is
non-existent anyway.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

Let's see, five,eh?...

1. Scott
2. Bert
3. Jeff

OK, I bite... who are the other rwo? ;-)

But just for discussion: Bert and I are planning on Jackson in late
Febuary, early March. Jeff and his buddies would love to show up and
meet you freaks, too.

Sadly, this does not coincide with the itinerary currently agreed, and
makes the question of whther to invite you or not moot, given you
already have other plans.

Jackson Hole's gain will be our gain as well...

Suzie
--
Suzieflame
Old October 18th 07, 08:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

On Oct 18, 5:02 am, Harry wrote:
On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 18:30:21 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

This from a dickless freak who has repeatedly been challenged to
identify himself: I've been in Canada several times and offered to
look him up.
Holy ****, you freaks never cease to amaze.
But just for discussion: Bert and I are planning on Jackson in late
Febuary, early March. Jeff and his buddies would love to show up and
meet you freaks, too.
Bluff called, you cowardly nutcases.
Holy ****, you freaks never cease to amaze.

We're just amazing people.

How was the food in the joint? I'm sorry to see that you're out.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

He doesn't get it. How hard is it to figure out that the point of this
excersize is to NOT see him?

Old October 18th 07, 08:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

On Oct 17, 6:50 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
"Mike Y" wrote in ...

"Suzieflame" wrote in message
.. .

Five people have suggested that I should invite Scott Abraham.

I'm willing to open the debate. His record of showing up is
non-existent anyway.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

I've never met the individual. I have no desire to.

About 5 or 6 years ago I came into this forum without any warning.
(I know, that was a problem right there!) There was a question, I seem
to recall about footbeds and boots, and I don't even remember what I
posted. I think it was just that I had a footbed.

Now, I had NEVER posted to this group before. Unfortunately, I can
only guess, it appeared that because my response was to someone this
certain individual had an issue with, I was made the object of a
venomous attack by the individual you are trying to keep the trip from.

I ignored his attack, and rarely post here, but I do occasionally. As a
result, I've been slammed a few more times as well, but the slamming has
NEVER been about WHAT I post, it appears to be just the fact that
I posted in a thread this individual has targeted.

I have no desire to EVER interact with the individual under discussion,
and I'm sure there's a lot of others that feel the same way.

My opinion? If I were running the show, I'd avoid trouble. If possible
I would have made the invites privately via email...

Hmm, it's a shame I can take up the offer, but that's the breaks.

Personally, I just block messages from him and some of his worst enablers. That
only eliminates about 2 out of 3 of the postings to the group, and it gets a lot
more peaceful. I never see his venemous responses to my posts, unless someone
respondes to them and quotes him.

Bob- Hide quoted text -

Trunky is one of only two that I block. And I just randomly pick a few
messages to watch people make fun of him. Once you learn how it is
pretty easy to avoid the clutter.

Old October 18th 07, 09:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Suzieflame wrote:

Sadly, this does not coincide with the itinerary currently agreed, and
makes the question of whther to invite you or not moot, given you
already have other plans.

Almost all of you don't have what it takes to ski Jackson Hole. Stick to the
bunny slopes. You'll live longer.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old October 18th 07, 10:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Almost all of you don't have what it takes to ski Jackson Hole. Stick to the
bunny slopes. You'll live longer.

How on earth do you feel qualified to say that ? Have you skied with
ANY of us besides Scott ?

Old October 18th 07, 11:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 22:10:16 -0000, Yabahoobs
wrote this crap:

Almost all of you don't have what it takes to ski Jackson Hole. Stick to the
bunny slopes. You'll live longer.

How on earth do you feel qualified to say that ? Have you skied with
ANY of us besides Scott ?

I ski the triple-x.....No, wait, that's the movies I watch. I ski the
triple diamonds. I hang out with the double-D's.

Go Buckeyes!

Old October 18th 07, 11:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Doofus Fighter

You are such a stupid dumb****.

Old October 18th 07, 11:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 13:36:19 -0700, pigo wrote
this crap:

Holy ****, you freaks never cease to amaze.

We're just amazing people.

How was the food in the joint? I'm sorry to see that you're out.

He doesn't get it. How hard is it to figure out that the point of this
excersize is to NOT see him?

We're talking about Scott. He can't figger out where the sun goes at
night.

Old October 19th 07, 12:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Oct 18, 5:09 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

What are you basing this on, Winnebago Boi?

Are we wearing the aeronautical dunce cap tonight or.
the literature dunce cap?, finance dunce cap ? (figure out how to do a
transaction at your local bank yet or does mommy still do it?). The
medical dunce cap, Mr. Pollup?

I've been to Jackson Hole, did just fine but I'm a damn sight better
skier than you are anything else. Job, education anything else. You
live in a ****ing parking lot in a resort town with no real job, mommy
still probably changes the diapers on your middle-aged ass. The reason
you don't come out in the real world is that you're a lazy stoopid
retard. The real world would eat you alive. Have fun hiding in your
winnebago.