OK, this needs discussion

Old October 18th 07, 12:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

Default OK, this needs discussion

Espressopithecus (Java Man) Espressopithecus wrote:
In article ,
says...
Five people have suggested that I should invite Scott Abraham.

I'm willing to open the debate. His record of showing up is
non-existent anyway.

Don't "invite". Arrange a "meet". You know his record. ;-)

Java

Just to be on the "safe" side, arrange a meet
a thousand mile away from the "invasion", there's
a word that was used in the past.
Old October 18th 07, 12:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

"Mike Y" wrote in message ...

"Suzieflame" wrote in message

Five people have suggested that I should invite Scott Abraham.

I'm willing to open the debate. His record of showing up is
non-existent anyway.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

I've never met the individual. I have no desire to.

About 5 or 6 years ago I came into this forum without any warning.
(I know, that was a problem right there!) There was a question, I seem
to recall about footbeds and boots, and I don't even remember what I
posted. I think it was just that I had a footbed.

Now, I had NEVER posted to this group before. Unfortunately, I can
only guess, it appeared that because my response was to someone this
certain individual had an issue with, I was made the object of a
venomous attack by the individual you are trying to keep the trip from.

I ignored his attack, and rarely post here, but I do occasionally. As a
result, I've been slammed a few more times as well, but the slamming has
NEVER been about WHAT I post, it appears to be just the fact that
I posted in a thread this individual has targeted.

I have no desire to EVER interact with the individual under discussion,
and I'm sure there's a lot of others that feel the same way.

My opinion? If I were running the show, I'd avoid trouble. If possible
I would have made the invites privately via email...

Hmm, it's a shame I can take up the offer, but that's the breaks.

Personally, I just block messages from him and some of his worst enablers. That
only eliminates about 2 out of 3 of the postings to the group, and it gets a lot
more peaceful. I never see his venemous responses to my posts, unless someone
respondes to them and quotes him.

Bob

Old October 18th 07, 01:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Oct 16, 7:19 am, Armin wrote:
On Oct 16, 7:17 am, Suzieflame wrote:

Five people have suggested that I should invite Scott Abraham.

I'm willing to open the debate. His record of showing up is
non-existent anyway.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

Let's see, five,eh?...

1. Scott
2. Bert
3. Jeff

OK, I bite... who are the other rwo? ;-)

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

This from a dickless freak who has repeatedly been challenged to
identify himself: I've been in Canada several times and offered to
look him up.
Holy ****, you freaks never cease to amaze.
But just for discussion: Bert and I are planning on Jackson in late
Febuary, early March. Jeff and his buddies would love to show up and
meet you freaks, too.
Bluff called, you cowardly nutcases.
Holy ****, you freaks never cease to amaze.

Old October 18th 07, 04:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article .com,
pigo wrote:

b.) planning should include our recognition of his unstable mental
condition

Scott doesn't have an unstable mental condition. You're lying again.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old October 18th 07, 04:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
HPLCisNeat-O

On Oct 17, 10:14 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article .com,

pigo wrote:

b.) planning should include our recognition of his unstable mental
condition

Scott doesn't have an unstable mental condition. You're lying again.

So his mental condition has stabilized then ? Good for him.

Old October 18th 07, 11:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 18:30:21 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

This from a dickless freak who has repeatedly been challenged to
identify himself: I've been in Canada several times and offered to
look him up.
Holy ****, you freaks never cease to amaze.
But just for discussion: Bert and I are planning on Jackson in late
Febuary, early March. Jeff and his buddies would love to show up and
meet you freaks, too.
Bluff called, you cowardly nutcases.
Holy ****, you freaks never cease to amaze.

We're just amazing people.

How was the food in the joint? I'm sorry to see that you're out.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old October 18th 07, 11:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 04:35:14 -0000, HPLCisNeat-O
wrote this crap:

condition

Scott doesn't have an unstable mental condition. You're lying again.

So his mental condition has stabilized then ? Good for him.

Stable as a Minnesota bridge.

Go Buckeyes.

Old October 18th 07, 12:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Doofus Fighter

On Oct 18, 12:14 am, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article .com,

pigo wrote:

b.) planning should include our recognition of his unstable mental
condition

Scott doesn't have an unstable mental condition. You're lying again.

Ah yes! Jeffy has found a new subject about which he knows nothing.
Was there a mental health chapter in your Winnebago manual? Has Mama
finished balancing the the check book, yet? Get a real paying job?
Make the Jackson hole ski patrol? Inquiring minds want to know. You
can go back to masturbating in front of your Shane McConkey poster
now.

Old October 18th 07, 12:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Doofus Fighter

On Oct 17, 9:30 pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Oct 16, 7:19 am, Armin wrote:

You are such a predictable turd. They throw out their little 10 lbs
test lines for trolling and they wind up with a 300 lbs. warthog.
You stupid ****head, you're giving them just what they want - a temper
tantrum from a big fat arrested development sociopath.
By the way, I see you're up to your old tricks over on the crap shack
- just happened to forget about mentioning that a HSM suit has knee
patches. There's a "gently worn" item. Schmuck.

Old October 18th 07, 02:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Oct 17, 6:30 pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Oct 16, 7:19 am, Armin wrote:

[...]

Bluff called? Actually, the plan is to be somewhere else thaqn where
you are. But thanks for the itinerary. It will make planning that
much easier.