okemo

Old January 15th 11, 06:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Default okemo

I am here in the slope side condo being able to just about fall off my
porch onto the lift.
Sick as a dog hurt my back hurling this morning so I am sitting here
useless. Missed nastar

rather cold up here my son has not seen such low temperatures

Old January 16th 11, 03:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

VtSkier wrote:
On 01/15/2011 02:29 PM, downhill wrote:
I am here in the slope side condo being able to just about fall off my
porch onto the lift.
Sick as a dog hurt my back hurling this morning so I am sitting here
useless. Missed nastar

rather cold up here my son has not seen such low temperatures

Bummer!

Day two can not move. I wonder if it is a good idea to ski race when all
your joints hurt and your pretty dehydrated.

A friend of mine is skiing Pico today had not seen him for 20 years was
going to meet him at the bar up there. But considering having an issue
getting my eyes to focus driving is not a good thing. was going to tip
you off yesterday but had a feeling was not going to happen.

back to bed
Old January 16th 11, 04:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Jan 16, 9:43*am, downhill wrote:

Day two can not move. I wonder if it is a good idea to ski race when all
your joints hurt and your pretty dehydrated.

A friend of mine is skiing Pico today had not seen him for 20 years was
going to meet him at the bar up there. But considering having an issue
getting my eyes to focus driving is not a good thing. was going to tip
you off yesterday but had a feeling was not going to happen.

back to bed

Do you have a flu that's going around? Or are you 90 years old?
Hehehehe....

Old January 16th 11, 05:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

On 01/16/2011 11:43 AM, downhill wrote:
VtSkier wrote:
On 01/15/2011 02:29 PM, downhill wrote:
I am here in the slope side condo being able to just about fall off my
porch onto the lift.
Sick as a dog hurt my back hurling this morning so I am sitting here
useless. Missed nastar

rather cold up here my son has not seen such low temperatures

Bummer!

Day two can not move. I wonder if it is a good idea to ski race when all
your joints hurt and your pretty dehydrated.

A friend of mine is skiing Pico today had not seen him for 20 years was
going to meet him at the bar up there. But considering having an issue
getting my eyes to focus driving is not a good thing. was going to tip
you off yesterday but had a feeling was not going to happen.

back to bed

How long are you around for? I'm skiing Tuesday, Thursday, Friday,
Saturday and Sunday. Saturday and Sunday I'm working and it's a
big weekend at K.

Thursday probably Pico, Friday at K with a friend who hasn't
skied much (but has skied) since he had a hip replacement.

Let me know if something happens for the better.

RW
Old January 16th 11, 05:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jan 16, 9:58*am, pigo wrote:
On Jan 16, 9:43*am, downhill wrote:

Day two can not move. I wonder if it is a good idea to ski race when all
your joints hurt and your pretty dehydrated.

A friend of mine is skiing Pico today had not seen him for 20 years was
going to meet him at the bar up there. But considering having an issue
getting my eyes to focus driving is not a good thing. was going to tip
you off yesterday but had a feeling was not going to happen.

back to bed

Do you have a flu that's going around? Or are you 90 years old?
Hehehehe....

Yeah, he's got ppppppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyyy flu. The same one you
had last week when I was in Park City. You have to hide in your
basement and shiver in fear for five days while keeping your big mouth
shut. Apparently, it is transmitted through the internet and has
infected just about everybody in this newsgroup.
EMERGENCY GOLF TRIP!!!!!!!
Hehehehehehehe.......
Old January 16th 11, 09:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

VtSkier wrote:

How long are you around for? I'm skiing Tuesday, Thursday, Friday,
Saturday and Sunday. Saturday and Sunday I'm working and it's a
big weekend at K.

Thursday probably Pico, Friday at K with a friend who hasn't
skied much (but has skied) since he had a hip replacement.

Let me know if something happens for the better.

RW

I am toast feel a little bit better.
But my son has school on tuesday so we need to get out of here by 1pm. I
need to shop at some ski shops on way down and show off the ripxx.
I was able to watch my son take lessons from the window here.

No I am not ninety I just feel like it.

We are coming back up to stay here and I am thinking of doing a training
camp at Stratton in the middle of week.

I am planning to hit windham on weds or thurs need to run nastar.

Old January 16th 11, 10:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

On 01/16/2011 05:54 PM, down_hill wrote:
VtSkier wrote:

How long are you around for? I'm skiing Tuesday, Thursday, Friday,
Saturday and Sunday. Saturday and Sunday I'm working and it's a
big weekend at K.

Thursday probably Pico, Friday at K with a friend who hasn't
skied much (but has skied) since he had a hip replacement.

Let me know if something happens for the better.

RW

I am toast feel a little bit better.
But my son has school on tuesday so we need to get out of here by 1pm. I
need to shop at some ski shops on way down and show off the ripxx.
I was able to watch my son take lessons from the window here.

No I am not ninety I just feel like it.

We are coming back up to stay here and I am thinking of doing a training
camp at Stratton in the middle of week.

I am planning to hit windham on weds or thurs need to run nastar.

Well, I'll catch up with you sometime. Get well.

Old January 17th 11, 01:17 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

VtSkier wrote:

I am planning to hit windham on weds or thurs need to run nastar.

Well, I'll catch up with you sometime. Get well.

It broke I can hold my head up and it is not dizzy. Been vertical for hours.
We extended our stay by a few hours so if I continue to fell better I
will get some nastar runs. I am planning on running in to you. Would
like to meet one of the rational people on this group. Most of my skiing
friend have no flexibility in getting out of work I just have to watch
what my wife schedules. My son is doing well and likes skiing
instruction so the wife wants to get him as much as possible. We really
do miss having property at a ski area.
I can type a response or order a part in vermont as well as NY with
computer access. Since I am pushing the ripxx product I can claim this
is work.
Old January 17th 11, 02:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

VtSkier wrote:

I am planning to hit windham on weds or thurs need to run nastar.

Well, I'll catch up with you sometime. Get well.

I am planning on running in to you.

Jeez, I'd LOVE to run into Richard Walsh. I envy you. Though the
running into would be a lot different, methinks.

Would
like to meet one of the rational people on this group.

Walsh is rational? Tell me, dumb****, was it rational of him to post
my home address in response to someone who had threatened to kill me?
I find him to be quite irrational, especially when he talks **** about
me or tries to explain his cowardly actions.

Most of my skiing
friend have no flexibility in getting out of work I just have to watch
what my wife schedules. My son is doing well and likes skiing
instruction so the wife wants to get him as much as possible. We really
do miss having property at a ski area.

No one gives a ****. You're not only a dickless coward, you're a
stupid dickless coward trying to hook up with another dickless coward
to celebrate your dickless cowardice.

okemo downhill Alpine Skiing 4 January 11th 11 12:21 AM
Okemo or Loon jovii Alpine Skiing 22 October 31st 10 02:44 PM
lodging at okemo hoops Alpine Skiing 4 December 4th 05 03:40 PM
What's better Gore or Okemo ? Ron - NY Alpine Skiing 9 January 4th 05 07:45 PM
Okemo? Robert Alpine Skiing 1 December 20th 03 10:15 AM