I've Skied This

Old October 14th 07, 01:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default I've Skied This

On Oct 14, 4:55 am, "ant" wrote:
Harry Weiner wrote:
Go Buckeyes!

Is that a type of Salmon? Where are they going?

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

It's a type of tree (or tree nut) and they're not going anywhere.

Old October 14th 07, 02:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Suzieflame

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 19:04:34 -0400, Harry
wrote:

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 00:03:28 +0200, Suzieflame
wrote this crap:

MIT is for those who couldn't get into a decent university.

That wasn't my first degree.

That makes your choice, at a later stage of life, even less excusable.

What? Excusable for what?

See? MIT did this to you.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame
Old October 14th 07, 04:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 06:13:33 -0700, Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

On Oct 14, 4:55 am, "ant" wrote:
Harry Weiner wrote:
Go Buckeyes!

Is that a type of Salmon? Where are they going?

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:
I'm borrowing that of the latest
scammer/spammer

It's a type of tree (or tree nut) and they're not going anywhere.

First place, dude. But I guess you geeky types wouldn't understand
that.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old October 18th 07, 04:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Kurt Knisely wrote:

And then I'm halfway ready to head out OB and kill myself like the rest of
the JH locals.

Goin' for the goods isn't suicidal. BTW- thanks for directing me to the
NWS forecast discussion and synopsis. I read the satellite data from GEOS 10
daily for my own forecasts. It never occured to me to see what the pros came
up with until you were talking about a Jet Stream split.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Anyone skied indoors? [email protected] Alpine Skiing 15 November 8th 06 06:19 PM
The Man Who Skied Down Everest Mike Y Alpine Skiing 1 September 6th 06 10:15 AM
Anyone skied in Dubai? [email protected] European Ski Resorts 1 August 22nd 06 10:02 AM
Where I skied scottabe Alpine Skiing 2 January 5th 04 04:09 PM
Have you ever skied in England ? Enotrio Pallanzo European Ski Resorts 23 September 25th 03 06:35 AM