Top 10 reasons why Trunky hasn't called the SPD.

Old February 17th 13, 03:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Top 10 reasons why Trunky hasn't called the SPD.

This is just the start. I'm sure the list will end up being more than 10 rather quickly.

- They need to call me.
- His name was spelled wrong.
- They violated my constitutional rights.
- They need to call some guy I don't know named Bobaloobob.

Add more excuses as he makes them.
Old February 17th 13, 03:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Outstanding warrants
Old February 17th 13, 04:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sunday, February 17, 2013 10:15:27 AM UTC-6, Goober Jones wrote:
Outstanding warrants

I'm surprised that Bent Melon Head didn't get indicted for running over his dog and leaving it to suffer for a week.

Trunky, you still abusing your pets in the basement?
Old February 17th 13, 06:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

That is a good one.

- They need to call me.
- His name was spelled wrong.
- They violated my constitutional rights.
- They need to call some guy I don't know named Bobaloobob.
- Outstanding warrants.
- He has to meet Beyonce at Starbucks.
- SPD is supposed to come to ME, idiot. And despite hundreds of requests, no SPD officer has contacted me.
Old February 17th 13, 06:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sunday, February 17, 2013 12:09:39 PM UTC-7, wrote:
That is a good one.

- They need to call me.

- His name was spelled wrong.

- They violated my constitutional rights.

- They need to call some guy I don't know named Bobaloobob.

- Outstanding warrants.

- He has to meet Beyonce at Starbucks.

- Emergency softball game.

- SPD is supposed to come to ME, idiot. And despite hundreds of requests, no SPD officer has contacted me.

- Until I see some verifiable information that confirms Brain Fried Thompson actually contacted the specified officer, why bother? After all, this is about the eighth SPD officer you freaks have lied about contacting (including your own humiliation of claiming a secretary was the officer in charge of internet crimes).
Old February 18th 13, 06:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sun, 17 Feb 2013 09:51:08 -0800 (PST), wrote
this crap:

Trunky, you still abusing your pets in the basement?

I'm sure he's abusing them in the living room.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old February 18th 13, 08:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

ROFLAO - Say Schmunky, here's a thought - If There was any chance I'd get upset
about someone making fun of a name, why oh why would I choose Goober Jones. You are absolutely
the most stupid man I've run across. LOL Along with your other attributes of being a pathological
liar, incredibly dishonest, a stalker, making violent threats, being a truly bizarre coward and being unkempt
smelly slob. You're quite the catch.

I love that latest lie about you not contacting people's employers - that is a whopper that makes
Mt. St. Helens look like a fart. Google is not your friend (and no one else is either.) Here's a little
Insight - if you were to disappear, this site would die off, period. Moderated chat rooms abound and there is
A huge skiing community over on Facebook. I know you can't use them because no one wants to associate
with you or tolerate your absurd behavior. However, if you want to see this site die and free up time
to feed your diabetes at IHOP, just leave.
Old February 18th 13, 09:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Monday, February 18, 2013 2:58:17 PM UTC-7, Goober Jones wrote:
ROFLAO - Say Schmunky, here's a thought - If There was any chance I'd get upset

about someone making fun of a name, why oh why would I choose Goober Jones. You are absolutely

the most stupid man I've run across. LOL Along with your other attributes of being a pathological

liar, incredibly dishonest, a stalker, making violent threats, being a truly bizarre coward and being unkempt

smelly slob. You're quite the catch.

Trunky and bert tried to make all kinds of people think he was contacting their employers. As it turns out I think most of it was bluff. But I know he threatened Ant, Me, "scat", Richard Henry, just to name a few. Personally I said "go ahead and contact my contractors licensing board". I never heard from them. But then again, that was before we knew his tell and strict adherance to "denyability", however lame. Our charges were no less legitimate just because at the time we didn't know what a total chicken**** bluff it was. And partially makes it all the more legit in the possibility of him going Lanza on someone.

And smelly? You have no idea....

Old February 18th 13, 09:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Feb 18, 2:46*pm, pigo wrote:
[...]

I have always told my employers (there have been several over the
years) that they may get some odd messages about me from an Internet
felon.

Bluff Called snowbender Alpine Skiing 20 August 9th 10 12:41 AM
Top Ten Reasons Why We Ski In Wisconsin! Mark A Framness Alpine Skiing 6 December 6th 05 02:26 AM
Trunky-trunky butt chic! Eviel Dewar Alpine Skiing 0 May 29th 04 03:02 AM
snowboarders ever try a hot wax called NOPi wax Birdmon Snowboarding 0 November 12th 03 04:37 PM