A Snow and ski forum. SkiBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SkiBanter forum » Skiing Newsgroups » Alpine Skiing
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Bert's Transcript for Sensitive Men Issues



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old November 27th 16, 12:57 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
JasonPicolino
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6
Default Bert's Transcript for Sensitive Men Issues

On Wednesday, September 29, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
Bert Hoff, the sensitive new age man can be seen menstruating on CNN
for mens rights, transcript at

http://cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/9909/23/tl.00.html


Scott


I think this is my favorite post ever. I miss these days...

JP
*********************
5'10.5" 199lbs Am I overweight?
Ads
  #2  
Old November 27th 16, 03:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,182
Default Bert's Transcript for Sensitive Men Issues

On 11/26/2016 05:57 PM, JasonPicolino wrote:
On Wednesday, September 29, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
Bert Hoff, the sensitive new age man can be seen menstruating on CNN
for mens rights, transcript at

http://cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/9909/23/tl.00.html


Not found. Probably better that way.

5'10.5" 199lbs Am I overweight?


You could stand to lose a few unless it's all muscle.


--
Cheers, Bev
"They redundantly repeated themselves over and over again
incessantly without end ad infinitum" -- ibid.
  #3  
Old November 28th 16, 03:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 626
Default Bert's Transcript for Sensitive Men Issues

On 11/26/2016 11:36 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 11/26/2016 05:57 PM, JasonPicolino wrote:
On Wednesday, September 29, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham
wrote:
Bert Hoff blah blah blah

http://cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/9909/23/tl.00.html


Not found. Probably better that way.



Yeah. Now, please excuse me, I think this is where I came in...

--
//Walt
  #4  
Old November 28th 16, 03:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,182
Default Bert's Transcript for Sensitive Men Issues

On 11/28/2016 08:07 AM, Walt wrote:

Yeah. Now, please excuse me, I think this is where I came in...


Come on, don't go away, the season is just starting!

http://www.bigbearmountainresort.com/Winter/mountain-information/mountain-info/web-cams

The redesigned website here is much less informative than it used to be.
Most websites seem to be going in that direction. It's like the
"designers" think that we go there for entertainment rather than
information. Probably the result of catering to short-attention-span
users of tiny screens :-(

--
Cheers, Bev
"I read about this syndrome called hypochondria in a
magazine. I think I've got it." -- DA
  #5  
Old November 29th 16, 04:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,756
Default Bert's Transcript for Sensitive Men Issues


On 11/26/2016 05:57 PM, JasonPicolino wrote:

5'10.5" 199lbs Am I overweight?



No, you are just a little short.

TWSS.
  #6  
Old November 29th 16, 04:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,756
Default Bert's Transcript for Sensitive Men Issues

On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 8:54:05 AM UTC-8, The Real Bev wrote:
On 11/28/2016 08:07 AM, Walt wrote:

Yeah. Now, please excuse me, I think this is where I came in...


Come on, don't go away, the season is just starting!

http://www.bigbearmountainresort.com/Winter/mountain-information/mountain-info/web-cams

The redesigned website here is much less informative than it used to be.
Most websites seem to be going in that direction. It's like the
"designers" think that we go there for entertainment rather than
information. Probably the result of catering to short-attention-span
users of tiny screens :-(

--
Cheers, Bev
"I read about this syndrome called hypochondria in a
magazine. I think I've got it." -- DA


I also have a problem with favorite areas that rename or renumber the lifts suddenly some year. I would hazard a guess that a great majority of their customers have been there before and are not impressed with thzat bonehead marketing effort.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Olympic issues downhill Alpine Skiing 16 February 6th 14 09:28 PM
Nitro Magnum sensitive to bumps in base below thread inserts? Bas Mevissen Snowboarding 5 April 3rd 07 08:45 AM
Hip Issues and Skiing Jon Nordic Skiing 0 December 6th 06 12:38 PM
Ski boot issues sheriff6789 Alpine Skiing 7 December 1st 04 05:24 PM
Binding setting..issues.. Some Dude Snowboarding 5 February 24th 04 06:23 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 SkiBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.