It's Nov 9

Old November 10th 16, 12:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default It's Nov 9

And a few years ago at Mammoth this date was the earliest in the season I have ever skied. I recall it as a well-groomed light snowpack with mixed gravel. It was, however, winter cold and windy.

Nothing available within easy traveling distance this year.
Old November 10th 16, 04:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
JasonPicolino

On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 8:26:57 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 4:34:36 PM UTC-8, Richard Henry wrote:
And a few years ago at Mammoth this date was the earliest in the season I have ever skied. I recall it as a well-groomed light snowpack with mixed gravel. It was, however, winter cold and windy.

Nothing available within easy traveling distance this year.

They've got great snowmaking at Dear Valet. See you there first weekend of December. Hey, Dickless? Don't forget to bring the FORM EMAIL!
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!

Sweet fancy Moses - NOTHING"S CHANGED! I'm pret-ty excited about this First off, I need skis - thoughts?recommendations?
Old November 10th 16, 04:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

On 11/9/16 8:11 PM, JasonPicolino wrote:First off, I need skis -
thoughts?recommendations?

You are just in time for local swaps. Gear up there.

Old November 11th 16, 12:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 8:11:17 PM UTC-8, JasonPicolino wrote:
On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 8:26:57 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 4:34:36 PM UTC-8, Richard Henry wrote:
And a few years ago at Mammoth this date was the earliest in the season I have ever skied. I recall it as a well-groomed light snowpack with mixed gravel. It was, however, winter cold and windy.

Nothing available within easy traveling distance this year.

They've got great snowmaking at Dear Valet. See you there first weekend of December. Hey, Dickless? Don't forget to bring the FORM EMAIL!
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!

Sweet fancy Moses - NOTHING"S CHANGED! I'm pret-ty excited about this First off, I need skis - thoughts?recommendations?

Salvation Army, or the consignment store in Truckee.
Old November 17th 16, 09:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 4:34:36 PM UTC-8, Richard Henry wrote:
And a few years ago at Mammoth this date was the earliest in the season I have ever skied. I recall it as a well-groomed light snowpack with mixed gravel. It was, however, winter cold and windy.

Nothing available within easy traveling distance this year.

They are open today (and maybe a couple days sooner because I haven't been checking much). Chairs 1 and 3 and both ends of the gondola.

http://www.mammothmountain.com/winte...ams/summit-cam