Zach Caldwell and his ski tuning company is moving to Canada.

Old May 9th 07, 07:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
ADK Skier

Default Zach Caldwell and his ski tuning company is moving to Canada.

Just checked out Zach's web site for the heck of it and he gives
notice of his move to British Columbia. His wife is taking on a
coaching position there. Thats kind of a bummer for us skiers here in
the East. We all wish them the best.

Old May 13th 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

On May 9, 3:52 pm, ADK Skier wrote:
Just checked out Zach's web site for the heck of it and he gives
notice of his move to British Columbia. His wife is taking on a
coaching position there. Thats kind of a bummer for us skiers here in
the East. We all wish them the best.

It'll be interesting to see how that affects his business from the US
side of the border. I know from having my eldest daughter attending
college near Calgary this past year that shipping stuff over the
border and back can be a pain, and pretty slow. I'd bet Caldwell will
work pretty hard to figure out the best way to do that, if he wants to
kep his US clients.

Randy

Old May 13th 07, 10:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
John Forrest Tomlinson

On 12 May 2007 20:56:35 -0700, "
wrote:

On May 9, 3:52 pm, ADK Skier wrote:
Just checked out Zach's web site for the heck of it and he gives
notice of his move to British Columbia. His wife is taking on a
coaching position there. Thats kind of a bummer for us skiers here in
the East. We all wish them the best.

It'll be interesting to see how that affects his business from the US
side of the border. I know from having my eldest daughter attending
college near Calgary this past year that shipping stuff over the
border and back can be a pain, and pretty slow. I'd bet Caldwell will
work pretty hard to figure out the best way to do that, if he wants to
kep his US clients.

See the posting on his website about ski service:.
http://www.caldwellsport.com/
--
JT