Oooh yea Im high

Old March 1st 04, 08:31 PM
Steve Newport

Default Oooh yea Im high

anyhow join me and yank your crank to babe Mandy Moore.I do about ten times
a day.In fact Im hard right now.Do you wanna touch it?I masturbate constantly
damn its fun.While everone is waiting for the bus Im in the restroom beating
my meat to pictures of Mandy Moore.I just thought you should know.Yes Im
a pervert so what.Because I wanna **** her until shes so sore shes bleeding
and cant walk for
days.I'm masturbating right now.Ooooooh baby,baby set on my face babe Mandy!!!!In
fact Im hard right
now.Do you wanna touch it?I allways got to blow my load after seeing Mandy
Moore on tv.I masturbate to Mandy Moore all the time Shes such a goddess!!!
Old March 1st 04, 09:42 PM
Bert Hoff

"Steve Newport " wrote in message

anyhow join me and yank your crank to babe Mandy Moore.I do about ten

times
a day.In fact Im hard right now.Do you wanna touch it?I masturbate

constantly
damn its fun.While everone is waiting for the bus Im in the restroom

beating
my meat to pictures of Mandy Moore.I just thought you should know.Yes Im
a pervert so what.Because I wanna **** her until shes so sore shes

bleeding
and cant walk for
days.I'm masturbating right now.Ooooooh baby,baby set on my face babe

Mandy!!!!In
fact Im hard right
now.Do you wanna touch it?I allways got to blow my load after seeing Mandy
Moore on tv.I masturbate to Mandy Moore all the time Shes such a

goddess!!!

Get a grip, Vern/Dave!

Bert

Old March 1st 04, 09:50 PM
vern93

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Steve Newport " wrote in message
(snip) Mandy Moore all the time Shes such a
goddess!!!

Get a grip, Vern/Dave!

Bert

Bert,

Please, please, please don't try to be funny. You're just not very good
at it. Hey, why don't you trim my posts some to make it look like I'm
saying something I didn't. You're pretty good at that.

Dave
Old March 1st 04, 11:49 PM
Bert Hoff

"vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Steve Newport " wrote in message
(snip) Mandy Moore all the time Shes such a
goddess!!!

Get a grip, Vern/Dave!

Bert

Bert,

Please, please, please don't try to be funny. You're just not very good
at it. Hey, why don't you trim my posts some to make it look like I'm
saying something I didn't. You're pretty good at that.

Dave

You just showed us how, when you took my comment about Alex lying and tried
to make it into a post about Scott lying.

Bert

Old March 2nd 04, 12:08 AM
Richard Henry

"Bert Hoff" wrote in message

"vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Steve Newport " wrote in message
(snip) Mandy Moore all the time Shes such a
goddess!!!

Get a grip, Vern/Dave!

Bert

Bert,

Please, please, please don't try to be funny. You're just not very good
at it. Hey, why don't you trim my posts some to make it look like I'm
saying something I didn't. You're pretty good at that.

Dave

You just showed us how, when you took my comment about Alex lying and

tried
to make it into a post about Scott lying.

But your comment about Alex lying was a twisted lie.

So what's your point again?

Old March 2nd 04, 12:46 AM
vern93

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Steve Newport " wrote in message
(snip) Mandy Moore all the time Shes such a
goddess!!!

Get a grip, Vern/Dave!

Bert

Bert,

Please, please, please don't try to be funny. You're just not very good
at it. Hey, why don't you trim my posts some to make it look like I'm
saying something I didn't. You're pretty good at that.

Dave

You just showed us how, when you took my comment about Alex lying and tried
to make it into a post about Scott lying.

Bert

Bert,

Your lying about me AGAIN. Please demonstrate how I trimmed your post
to create a misleading immpression. I didn't. You're lying about me
(again) You should apologize for that. A real man would.

Please take some responisibilty for yourself. I can't help it if your
little digs and rants are muddled; please try to write more coherently
in the future and I'll try a little harder to determine what you're
actually trying to say. Fair enough?

Dave
Old March 2nd 04, 02:45 AM
Bert Hoff

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

"Bert Hoff" wrote in message

"vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Steve Newport " wrote in message
(snip) Mandy Moore all the time Shes such a
goddess!!!

Get a grip, Vern/Dave!

Bert

Bert,

Please, please, please don't try to be funny. You're just not very

good
at it. Hey, why don't you trim my posts some to make it look like I'm
saying something I didn't. You're pretty good at that.

Dave

You just showed us how, when you took my comment about Alex lying and

tried
to make it into a post about Scott lying.

But your comment about Alex lying was a twisted lie.

Nope I caught Alex in a bunch of lies.

Bert

Old March 2nd 04, 02:49 AM
Bert Hoff

"vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

[...]

You said I agreed with Alex about Scott lying.

That's a lie. I said no such thing.

Bert