Good, Decent Ethical Man? Read for yourself

Old November 21st 07, 04:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Norm

Default Good, Decent Ethical Man? Read for yourself

"Alan Baker" wrote

ps: over 7700 positives. Typical of a psychopath to ignore reality.

98.1% approval rating was the first thing I saw. I was wondering if he
made
a juvinile mistake...

More "juvinile" than some of your mistakes, you mean?

And is 98.1% approval good or bad at eBay?

I'm honest enough to admit I don't know. Are you?

Its bad. unusually bad.

I dabble a little bit on Ebay and I won't even look at a seller of any kind
with less than 99% rating, its just not worth the risk.

People on E Bay really hesitate to leave negative feedback because the
person they leave it for will usually retaliate by leaving a negative for
them, so negatives are left only in the worst of circumstances. Thats why
Ebay has introduced the new hidden rating system, so people can give an
honest rating without fear of getting hit back.

See Richard's challenge to find a power seller with a lower rating. He won't
find one. Power seller designation is based on number of transactions. You
will hardly ever see a power seller with less than 99% rating, they just
don't stay around long enough to get a power seller if they are screwing
people that much.

Scott, as we've seen here, is nothing but persistant.

Old November 22nd 07, 03:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard

ant wrote:

I suppose these customers are "liars" too.
http://blogs.ebay.com/mydawgbear/ent...0QQidZ63783018

I suspect that your little eBay scam will soon come to an end. You've
got away with quite a lot, but your chickens are coming home to
roost. Your customers are finding each other.

Check out this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Cold-Storage-Ins... QcmdZViewItem

Lots of frothing about his "calibrated monitors", but here's the key point:

Items will not be washed or clean prior to shipping, buyer
responsible for doing so.

And here's EBay's explicit policy on that:

Used clothing (except underwear) may be listed on eBay as long as the
clothing has been thoroughly cleaned according to the manufacturer's
instructions

Hey Schattie, by your own admission, you're violating EBay's
explicit policy! Next thing we know you'll be selling your UNDERWEAR!
I mean what it would it take to throw it in the laundry with the rest
of his stuff?

Another weird thing: "Due to the size and shape of my storage, I can
only ship once a week". WTF does that mean? Is it all compressed in a
capsule or something?

Then there's also this:

Please send a separate email if you wish to have shipping expedited,
but I cannot guarantee being able to do so due to other commitments.

"Due to other commitments". Heh-heh, that's a good one! Schattie,
"commitments". What would those be? Fighting incest, no doubt.

I still want to know where he gets all the stuff he sells.

Dave

Old November 22nd 07, 05:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

http://cgi.ebay.com/Cold-Storage-Ins...th-9-10_W0QQit...

[...]

Does anyone else on Earth have this in their terms of sale?

"I do not look kindly on attempts to renegotiate terms with feedback
blackmail, threats, or dishonest portrayals of an item."

Old November 22nd 07, 02:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

ant wrote:
[...]

The thing that's really depressing is that there a stupid fools who
buy from him. What does that say about the average intelligence of the
public.
Old November 22nd 07, 04:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

ant wrote:
[...]

As well as the 7000+ positives he's gotten. There are 7000 people out
there in eBay-land perfectly happy with the smelly, torn, moldy pieces
of garbage they purchase from him. Now THAT is a sad statement.
Old November 22nd 07, 05:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 06:33:03 -0800 (PST), Clarencedarrow
wrote this crap:

The thing that's really depressing is that there a stupid fools who
buy from him. What does that say about the average intelligence of the
public.

Bzzzt! Wrong answer! The average public doesn't buy junk on e-bay.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old November 22nd 07, 11:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

ant wrote:
[...]

Not necessarily. They may feel after revieiwing his followup history
that fighting the asshole and possibly getting a negative eval on
their account is not worth it.

Old November 23rd 07, 01:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Nov 20, 8:48 pm, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
On Nov 20, 11:46 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,

--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

It's Juvenile, Stoopid.

Jeffy, Jeffy. Look at the numbers. Overwhelming approval. But like
the thieves, liars, and nutcases who try to rip me off, then wonder
why I leave negatives, they can only focus on what they agree
with....while ignoring the overwhelming evidence that contradicts
them.
Typical of insane wack jobs, eh? Ignore reality, continue to hate and
stalk and defame.
Ah, well. I have the consolation that they hate me for everything
that is good about me.
Happy Thanksgiving, bro.
Old November 23rd 07, 01:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Nov 21, 1:57 am, "ant" wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
On Nov 19, 6:00 am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
Would you do business with this creep?

http://tinyurl.com/2unxqk

7700 and change positive. Please quote reality. Good and decent,
asshole.
Why do you need to lie about me?

Lie? He merely linked to a website which collected your negative feedback on
eBay. How is that "lying"? Maybe that's why you do so much of it... you
don't know what the word means.

ME? Lie? You truly are a psychopath and a pathological liar. One
freak finds another freak and they all get ****y because I exposed
them as liars. So what do they do? Lie some more. As you lie in
this post. As you lied to the police and a judge. As you committeed
felonies.
You're right, though. Compared to you and your sick stalker
compatriots here, I don't know what lying means. Can't lie the way
you do.

I suppose these customers are "liars" too.http://blogs.ebay.com/mydawgbear/ent...0QQidZ63783018

Exactly. Outright lies. Clear lies. Provable lies.

I suspect that your little eBay scam will soon come to an end. You've got
away with quite a lot, but your chickens are coming home to roost. Your
customers are finding each other.

Yeah. Over seven thousand happy customers.
Scam? You sick, desperate ****. A **** that organized a deliberate
campaign of felonies to harass me. Talk about a scam.
Go get drunk, ****. Try to forget what a truly miserable, vile, lying
bitch you are. For a moment. If you can.
Old November 23rd 07, 01:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:
Would you do business with this creep?

http://tinyurl.com/2unxqk

7700 and change positive. Please quote reality. Good and decent,
asshole.
Why do you need to lie about me?

Lie? He merely linked to a website which collected your negative feedback on
eBay. How is that "lying"? Maybe that's why you do so much of it... you
don't know what the word means.

I suppose these customers are "liars" too.http://blogs.ebay.com/mydawgbear/ent...0QQidZ63783018

I suspect that your little eBay scam will soon come to an end. You've got
away with quite a lot, but your chickens are coming home to roost. Your
customers are finding each other.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:
I'm borrowing that of the latest
scammer/spammer

The message I left referencing rsa should shed some light on his
dementia.

Translation: Bob Thompson falsely accused me of molesting children.
REal world Stalking. Same old ****, different day, from a nutless
coward who never has had and never will have the balls to accuse me of
molesting children to my face.
He belongs with the sick freaks who lie on Ebay. Amazing how you wack
jobs find each other....