St. Etienne Airport

Old October 20th 03, 11:15 AM
Ian Spare

Default St. Etienne Airport

On 20/10/2003 12:46, in article , "Greg
Hilton" wrote:

"PG" wrote in news:bn0cpj$ru8n2$1@ID-
146837.news.uni-berlin.de:

Did a bit of research on this a while back, whatever you do from up
north would involve transferring flights somewhere.

Cheers Pete,

Having done Stansted to Turin and back for ski weekends and driving back
home at past midnight Stansted is about far south as I'll go!

regards,

greg

You've got EasyJet from East Midlands now and BMI were doing EMA-GVA last
season I believe.

Ian

Old October 20th 03, 01:35 PM
PG

"Greg Hilton" wrote in message
"PG" wrote in news:bn0cpj$ru8n2$1@ID-
146837.news.uni-berlin.de:

Did a bit of research on this a while back, whatever you do from up
north would involve transferring flights somewhere.

Cheers Pete,

Having done Stansted to Turin and back for ski weekends and driving

back
home at past midnight Stansted is about far south as I'll go!

Just remembered, it's Jet 2 (www.jet2.com) that flies direct from Leeds
Bradford to Geneva....

Pete

Old October 20th 03, 01:56 PM
Greg Hilton

"PG" wrote in news:bn0o9f$rqhtf$1@ID-
146837.news.uni-berlin.de:

Just remembered, it's Jet 2 (www.jet2.com) that flies direct from Leeds
Bradford to Geneva....

cheers! just looked - Leeds Bradford - Geneva Starts 18th December
Old October 20th 03, 01:59 PM
Ace

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 13:15:47 +0200, Ian Spare
wrote:

You've got EasyJet from East Midlands now and BMI were doing EMA-GVA last
season I believe.

So what's happened to sqeezyjet's Liverpool-Geneva service then? Do I
infer that it's been cancelled, or is it just that nobody here's aware
of it?

--
Ace (bruce dot rogers at roche dot com)
Old October 20th 03, 04:14 PM
Mark

"PG" wrote in message ...
"Greg Hilton" wrote in message
Not much help to me from Leeds though! Anyone else fly to Chambery

from the
UK???

Did a bit of research on this a while back, whatever you do from up
north would involve transferring flights somewhere. There was one new
operator from Leeds Bradford, name escapes me, with cheapo flights to
France (other than Paris) direct, but nowhere near the Alps.

Pete

Try http://www.jet2.com
They fly Leeds to Geneva - haven't checked timetable or prices.
Old October 20th 03, 07:47 PM
David Off

Greg Hilton wrote:
Not much help to me from Leeds though! Anyone else fly to Chambery from the
UK???

Check the charters if you are coming for a standard weekend to weekend.
Crystal fly from all over the place to Chamb.