Brain Fried Bob Thompson Admits Lying to LE....Again

Old February 18th 10, 06:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham[_2_]

Default Brain Fried Bob Thompson Admits Lying to LE....Again

This deserves its own title........

On Feb 17, 4:40 pm, pigo wrote:
On Feb 17, 11:50 am, Alan Baker wrote:

In article
,

pigo wrote:
Having a great time here. I'll post more afterwards. Of course I won't
post exactly where I'm staying. But near there in Richmond is a nice
little restaurant, Ginger and Garlic. Anyone want to meet me there. We
have been eating there most nights Cheap, easy, gets us out to the
festivities.

I don't think we have to worry about the bully either. Besides his
documented cowardice he's been otherwise neutralized. He won't show.

I'd love to meet up, Bob, but my Olympic schedule is crazy...
...especially since it's in my home town and so my clients also want to
see some of me.

This coming weekend, my brother and I will be in Whistler for some
events, but maybe next week?

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

Sure. Pick a place and we'll advertise it. See if trunky has the balls
to show.

Deer Valley. Temple Square. Three weeks ago. Bob Thompson didn't
have the balls to show.
Note to LE: first Thompson lies to you about being terrified I would
hunt him down in Van, then he starts proposing setting up a meet and
challenging me to show up.
Holy ****, does this idiot realize how much he lies and how much he
admits lying, in his own posts?
Hey, Bitch Bob? In this thread, you state that you managed to get me
banned from Canada. Then you propose setting up a meet in a country
you say I can't get into.
Holy ****, do you realize how ****ing stupid you are? How laughable?
How transparently dickless?
Another Brain Fried Bob Pussy Moment.........
Old February 20th 10, 03:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Feb 18, 10:54*am, Scott Abraham wrote:
This deserves its own title........

*pigo wrote:
[...]

Another Brain Fried Bob Pussy Moment.........- Hide quoted text -

Would somebody please reply to this so Brain Fried Bob can read about
how ****ing stupid he is, and how he admitted lying to LE?
Old February 21st 10, 05:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

*pigo wrote:
[...]

how ****ing stupid he is, and how he admitted lying to LE?- Hide quoted text -

Since nobody is going to reply (pretty embarassing for all of you),
allow me to point out another Brain Fried Bob moment.
Today, Child Molester Bob Thompson calls me unmanly because I did not
hunt him down in Utah. Yet he whines to LE that he is terrified I
will hunt him down during the Olympics in Van. Of course, when
somebody posts my home address, Birther Bob cheers him on. But when
he has the opportunity to knock on MY door, Swft Boat Bob sneaks
through town in the dead of night, even though he has posted my
address on scores of occasions.
Imagine how Brain Fried Bob's few remaining brain cells might implode
if he tried to follow his own train of logic.
Old February 23rd 10, 09:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_2_]

*pigo wrote:
[...]

if he tried to follow his own train of logic.- Hide quoted text -

Allow me to point out that in another thread, Brain Fried Bob just
proved he lied....again.
He's talking **** about setting up a meet when he returns to the
States.
Little bitch sure sounds terrified, doesn't he?
My posting history proves I have not been to Canada during the
Olympics. Bitch got busted again.
The best part is that a fellow stalker posted my home address, and
Brain Fried Bob is once again talking insane crap about ME dropping by
HIS house to say hello.
Of course, Brain Fried Bob has posted my home address on hundreds of
occasions, and yet he snuck right through town without the courtesty
of a drop in, and he'll do the same when he slinks through town again.
All of this proves, of course, that either Brain Fried Bob lied to
Canadian LE, or lied about lying to them. I know he is a wet brained,
delusional, deranged drunk, but even he isn't so stupid as to prove he
lied while he is still in Canada, eh?
Of course, no comments from his fellow pathological liars and pussy
bois, who never seem to notice when he tells another whopper.

Scotty, how come you got them Payless shoes on?
Old February 24th 10, 12:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

pigo wrote:
[...]

Cabela's Insulated Mocs, actually. Love the things in winter.
Old February 24th 10, 12:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_2_]

Liar, you are Dave's parrot. **** Muncher